rhapsody1991

May 29, 2021
With that amount of patreons she's making at least 60k a month if everyone is on her lowest subscription
(which they are not, so she makes way more than 60k a month)
That's crazyyy
not quite right. She has about 7300 PAID members. most of those are at the 3-10 tiers (she limits the upper tiers). But those are charged twice monthly (2 terms a month) so minimum of $43k/month. $60k/month is probably still a good estimate. Just using different numbers.

Last edited:

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Something isn't right. I could have sworn she was sitting at approx 7-8K members earlier this year and all of a sudden, she shoots up tens of thousands?

Had a look at Graphtreon after seeing your post and yeah, something isn't right:

View attachment 2981356
A similar discussion was being had over in the BaDIK thread regarding DPC's patreon. It looks like Patreon went and converted "Followers" into "Free Memberships" which has inflated numbers.

Superman42069

Nov 22, 2022
Was really bored so I went through the whole collection in last a few days. IMO the art quality started to noticeably improve around Term 100, peaked around Term 120, then took a nosedive around Term 180, and has never recovered ever since then.
I can agree with this 100%, well for me personally it really went down after term 190

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
People followed her to see more pregnancy content
Something isn't right. I could have sworn she was sitting at approx 7-8K members earlier this year and all of a sudden, she shoots up tens of thousands?
Had a look at Graphtreon after seeing your post and yeah, something isn't right:

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
Was really bored so I went through the whole collection in last a few days. IMO the art quality started to noticeably improve around Term 100, peaked around Term 120, then took a nosedive around Term 180, and has never recovered ever since then.
Can't agree with you more

AnoniTrouble

Dec 17, 2017
Can someone torrent a version with just the images - we don't all need the PSDs and Process files that bloat it up so badly.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes