Eve777

Apr 27, 2022
Can someone tell me the difference between "Download Terms" and "PSDs" and "Full Terms"? There are too many files for me to read. :oops:

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Can someone tell me the difference between "Download Terms" and "PSDs" and "Full Terms"? There are too many files for me to read. :oops:
Full term includes everything (Art, psd's and videos if the term had it), PSD is self explanatory and Term is just art work only.

White_blooded

Aug 6, 2023
Hello guys, I'm looking for a 2160p video download of power pegging zero two, I thought it was in term 154 but there's only pictures there, anyone remmber/know where it is?

May 28, 2022
I generally don't enjoy pinups so didn't bother with her contents for the longest time. So pleasantly surprised and glad to see her recent contents have been mostly comics now.

Sep 2, 2021
I generally don't enjoy pinups so didn't bother with her contents for the longest time. So pleasantly surprised and glad to see her recent contents have been mostly comics now.
I miss her old style that was more into replicating canon design into her own. Coomer bait styles are beyond boring and make me think she wants the minimum. Unfortunately, she's successful with it so we're stuck with crappy art style that coomer baits with great plot for an illustration.

Senshi

Apr 4, 2018
Hello, I will send $ to get Term 191 tutorial. As for Sakimichans new comic style, I think we're starting to see both comic and pinups since the community seems divided on it.

Reactions: macmasEK
Sep 2, 2021
I think we're starting to see both comic and pinups since the community seems divided on it.
There are like 4 categories of Sakimis community, atm. Those who preferred her old art style, those who prefer the new style, those who prefer pinups, and those who prefer comics. There isn't a strong "division" of her community. Most of who preferred her old art style have already left. I keep tabs in hopes she returns to it because she was one of my favorite artists. The other 3 categories could be divided by subjective taste but overall you can even the see the comics as being more pinup then standard comics because it's Sakimi's approach at the end of the day. It's point is to coomer bait, it doesn't have nearly as much intent with each detail for plot reasons as it once did before.

Reactions: Senshi

larigblood

Apr 3, 2021
I share images that are on sakimichan's Instagram account That I increased the image resolution with an AI To make it sharper

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes