May 21, 2019
It's a paid one that my friend is using, but it is about one of the best it's 3 Euros a month, all debrid, the free ones don't really work the vast majority of the time and kind of suck unfortunately.
yours 100-101 have lelouch and Personal 5 joker JPG ? you say your folder from gfxdomain. can u check it?

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
yours 100-101 have lelouch and Personal 5 joker JPG ? you say your folder from gfxdomain. can u check it?
I kind of gave up on the gfxdomain thing, it worked, but I couldn't be bothered downloading them all. Do you mean term 99 for joker? Because I have that one psd and jpg, not video. And lelouch was from term 100, however, SAAVEDRA uploaded it just then which allowed me to add it to my collection, if you just look back a page SAAVEDRA uploaded that one.

Let me know if you want either of them uploaded.

May 21, 2019
I kind of gave up on the gfxdomain thing, it worked, but I couldn't be bothered downloading them all. Do you mean term 99 for joker? Because I have that one psd and jpg, not video. And lelouch was from term 100, however, SAAVEDRA uploaded it just then which allowed me to add it to my collection, if you just look back a page SAAVEDRA uploaded that one.

Let me know if you want either of them uploaded.
he upload a preview not full, and joker in 101 joker x takemi

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
he upload a preview not full, and joker in 101 joker x takemi
I'll check it up in a bit maybe in a day or two or so because I don't want to trouble my friend with the link generator. There might be another copy tae x takemi I think you're right, I didn't really download it yet. Howeer, unfortunately I don't there is another version for lelouch, but I'll check just in case as well.

May 21, 2019
Sorry, That Is The Version I Have, That Term Was Very Confusing Because Sakimi Uploaded Several Versions Of It, That's Why Am Editing Several Psd Files Of Some Terms.
Tae Takemi X Joker Is One Of Them.
View attachment 753061
I got it, now just lelouch is missing. AHhhh my old file has gone =(( my drive... all the source lost include lelouch.. element3ds had deleted all old post now cant find it

• Sad
Reactions: SAAVEDRA

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
I got it, now just lelouch is missing. AHhhh my old file has gone =(( my drive... all the source lost include lelouch.. element3ds had deleted all old post now cant find it
Ahh that must be frustrating sorry to hear about that, just remember always to keep a backup, really unfortunate, especially when you've been the one posting a huge amount of content for us to enjoy! I have to say thank you for all your help and effort in allowing other users access to sakimichan's terms!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Despicable Thief

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Sorry to inform you but gfx domain doesn't have any of the proper jpgs it only has the psd files for each not the actual jpgs for lelouch, it has videos if you're looking for that, but otherwise the gfxdomain packs are relatively unorganised and incomplete and overall are kind of not great whatsoever. Apologies for that. Annotation 2020-08-01 105814.jpg

May 21, 2019
Sorry to inform you but gfx domain doesn't have any of the proper jpgs it only has the psd files for each not the actual jpgs for lelouch, it has videos if you're looking for that, but otherwise the gfxdomain packs are relatively unorganised and incomplete and overall are kind of not great whatsoever. Apologies for that. View attachment 753992
thats same as which I have, maybe they from same baidu

Raibuuu

Apr 9, 2020
These Files Are For Editing Using Photoshop, You Can Make Your Own Edits Or Simply To Learn How To Use Photoshop With Her Video Guides Of Each Term, I Leave You Some Examples Of My Re-Editions.
How did you get the designs for your phone so the look of the apps? because it looks mega cool in combination with the background images.

May 21, 2019

if you ask me why I always upload zip file because I dont have gg unlimited drive, I just have team drive which cant share folder, it only can share file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reionseo

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
You amazing gun! Thank you so much for finding this, I'm sorry I couldn't help you out, do you mind telling me where you got it from, is it from byzhihuo.com or element3ds? I'd like to help out as well if I can. I've now added this to my collection as well! If you ever lose anything ever again know that you can ask me to upload my collection (only psds, jpgs and jpgs with steps unfortunately) and I'd love to help you out!

Reactions: Despicable Thief
May 21, 2019
You amazing gun! Thank you so much for finding this, I'm sorry I couldn't help you out, do you mind telling me where you got it from, is it from byzhihuo.com or element3ds? I'd like to help out as well if I can. I've now added this to my collection as well! If you ever lose anything ever again know that you can ask me to upload my collection (only psds, jpgs and jpgs with steps unfortunately) and I'd love to help you out!
I reward for the person give me on element3ds

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes