andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
h
Apologies for the late reply, I've just been quite busy recently. Anyway I've updated the folder, but I wasn't able to complete most of it I'm sorry for that, because they just aren't available in this thread.
So the ones I managed to do were:

103 chrome (not completed, because SAAVEDRA hasn't posted 103)
100 lelouch (not completed because SAAVEDRA's drive link doesn't include it)
93 lance x keith (not completed, because SAAVEDRA hasn't posted 93)
92 kirishima (done)
91 snow (done)
also tanjiro in 110 (done)
MEGA
been a long time not taking this web.. kinda busy recently. Thanks for reply. So that now I wait for 103 and 100 :)

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
h
been a long time not taking this web.. kinda busy recently. Thanks for reply. So that now I wait for 103 and 100 :)
Wait are you looking for video? If you aren't I can post it for you and will post it soon, just give me an hour or two and I think I might have it

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
ehm do you mind to share .. term 103 and term 100 full ((male included)) by gdrive and not compressed? Anybody have to download like bunch of GBs if compressed. Sorry if it's burden you:)
I Upload My Compressed Terms To Save Some Space, I Save 10 To 20% Space With Each Term Compressing Them, Each Term Weighs Between 3 To 10Gb, So It Would Be Difficult To Upload Them All Without Compressing.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Never Share This On Others Sites Like 420chan Or Similars, To Keep The Links Healthy, Enjoy ^-^

If Any Kind Soul Has This Tutorial "Tutorial 125 - Detailed Portrait Painting Voice Over Rinoa", It Would Do Me A Great Favor To Be Able To Complete My Collection 7u7, I Can Exchange Another Tutorial For This One, I Just Need That One ^-^
Very Close To Finishing...
SAAVEDRA I have it, I found Tutorial 125 from gfxdomain link had to use a premium link generator, I'll upload it for you to help you complete your collection. However, one thing can you please upload lelouch from term 100 with jpgs and psds, I don't think your term 100 collection has him, he's missing from your term 100 upload and I'm really trying to find him, also is it possible to upload some of your edits through PM to me, I really would like Shinobu, Ruby and Olga as possible wallpapers. If you can't I understand as well.

Last edited:

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
So It Would Be Difficult To Upload Them All Without Compressing.
Anyway here's the Mega Link for the Rinoa Tutorial:

Also tell me when you're done with that one and I'll delete it from my MEGA storage.

Last edited:

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Oh, Thank You, But I Was Not Looking For The Video, I Already Have Both Videos, What I Need Is The Psd File From That Tutorial.
Unfortunately I don't have that one, I'll continue looking for that one specifically sorry about that,.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah unfortunately it doesn't seem to be there in the term 100 folder, I've extracted it here and the jpg folder is empty thank you for uploading it separately though!

Last edited:

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
No Problem, Here I Leave You His Files
Lelouch Jpg+Psd: Google Drive
Hmm yeah sorry about that I can't seem to locate a copy of the Rinoa psd even after seeing several sources for the terms, it just always seems to be missing. Not sure where it could be, it's not on gfxdomain or even gfx-hub which I found out after downloading it, sorry I couldn't find it.

Last edited:

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
I Upload My Compressed Terms To Save Some Space, I Save 10 To 20% Space With Each Term Compressing Them, Each Term Weighs Between 3 To 10Gb, So It Would Be Difficult To Upload Them All Without Compressing.
ahh ok thank!! also thanks for giving a separate jpg of lelouch (term 100)
by now I only need chrome (term 103). Hope you have it:)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes