Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Apologies for the late reply, I've just been quite busy recently. Anyway I've updated the folder, but I wasn't able to complete most of it I'm sorry for that, because they just aren't available in this thread.
So the ones I managed to do were:

103 chrome (not completed, because SAAVEDRA hasn't posted 103)
100 lelouch (not completed because SAAVEDRA's drive link doesn't include it)
93 lance x keith (not completed, because SAAVEDRA hasn't posted 93)
92 kirishima (done)
91 snow (done)
also tanjiro in 110 (done)
MEGA

Reactions: goodkat

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
My Link To The "Portrait Voice Over Tutorial Tightshirt" Tutorial From Term 108 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 108: Google Drive
"Weight 530Mb"
Apologies SAAVEDRA but is it possible for you to post the full terms for 93, 102, 103, 108, 109? Sorry for depending on you so much because you have the complete collection.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
pls upload it
Sure, Here You Go, My Link To The "Fullbody Pinup Painting Voice Over Start To Finish Shinobu" Tutorial From Term 112 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 112:
"Weight 1.21Gb"
You Too, Don't Miss It Kreesly ;)

Never Share This On Others Sites Like 420chan Or Similars, To Keep The Links Healthy, Enjoy ^-^

If Any Kind Soul Has This Tutorial "Tutorial 125 - Detailed Portrait Painting Voice Over Rinoa", It Would Do Me A Great Favor To Be Able To Complete My Collection 7u7, I Can Exchange Another Tutorial For This One, I Just Need That One ^-^
Very Close To Finishing... 2020-07-24 (3).png

Kreesly

Apr 17, 2020
Sure, Here You Go, My Link To The "Fullbody Pinup Painting Voice Over Start To Finish Shinobu" Tutorial From Term 112 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 112: Google Drive
"Weight 1.21Gb"

Never Share This On Others Sites Like 420chan Or Similars, To Keep The Links Healthy, Enjoy ^-^

If Any Kind Soul Has This Tutorial "Tutorial 125 - Detailed Portrait Painting Voice Over Rinoa", It Would Do Me A Great Favor To Be Able To Complete My Collection 7u7, I Can Exchange Another Tutorial For This One, I Just Need That One ^-^
Very Close To Finishing... View attachment 743579
Thank you! o3o

OMEGAgoodjob

May 4, 2020
Link 112: Google Drive
"Weight 1.21Gb"

Very Close To Finishing... View attachment 743579
i got 124 and 125 tutorial from this link..it have both squall and rinoa (+sakimi's small talk)

Reactions: SAAVEDRA

rose_star54

Jul 18, 2020
Hi! I was able to find a link to most of sakimichan's terms. It does have term 124-125 but missing terms 96-120 I think but has 1-95 I believe.

I haven't downloaded from here but looks like you need access to download the terms by emailing the person. I hope the term links work. I'm still on the lookout for terms 126-127 for everyone.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
terms 126-127
Uhhhh while we do appreciate the help, I think you'll find that everyone already has the terms 1-127, in fact if you look just up a little bit in the previous pages, there's links to just that everywhere in this thread. As in other people have already uploaded terms 1-127, several times in fact.

In fact I personally have already done so.

Just use this mega link that I personally uploaded.

This links to all sakimichan's psds and jpgs, missing a few male psds and jpgs, plus this one has 3 videos for the characters I like because it's my collection. If you don't want them, don't download the extra videos. So just check this one out for everything to get you up to date and sorted.
MEGA

Last edited:

rose_star54

Jul 18, 2020
Uhhhh while we do appreciate the help, I think you'll find that everyone already has the terms 1-127, in fact if you look just up a little bit in the previous pages, there's links to just that everywhere in this thread. As in other people have already uploaded terms 1-127, several times in fact.

In fact I personally have already done so.

Just use this mega link that I personally uploaded.

This links to all sakimichan's psds and jpgs, missing a few male psds and jpgs, plus this one has 3 videos for the characters I like because it's my collection. If you don't want them, don't download them. So just check this one out for everything to get you up to date and sorted.
MEGA
Thank you I saw your link a few days ago. I was talking about the video process for terms 126-127. I know some people want the that and the tutorials as well. Do you by chance have the whole videos too or just the psd and images?

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Thank you I saw your link a few days ago. I was talking about the video process for terms 126-127. I know some people want the that and the tutorials as well. Do you by chance have the whole videos too or just the psd and images?
Check the above post, it's already been done right here with process videos, BigCityBoiz2510 has already spent the time to download it for you, most things are on this thread already. Use the second link, I'm pretty sure that has everything, as for the tutorials I think they're in there as well, can't recall have a look yourself.

I was in your position a while ago too so I understand, reading through all the pages is a pain, but it's a necessity, a lot of the uploaders here have gotten upset with new users just not reading and not being willing to look through the pages. So a lot of the time you're not really going to get a response, they're just going to say look at the previous pages.

I myself spent a good 4 hours reading through every single post here for an upload, if you don't want to do that I suggest you use ctrl + F for the word "term" or the users who upload. Since you want just video you want to Ctrl + F "SAAVEDRA" he uploads full terms + videos while most others don't really do so.

Most of the stuff you want is on here if you look through the pages with the exception of a few things which you hopefully can request SAAVEDRA who seems to be the only one with the almost full collection for, I wanted to save people some pain by uploading it all in one place, but video is just a deal breaker for me, too large for me and I don't personally like it.

Last edited:

rose_star54

Jul 18, 2020
Check the above post, it's already been done with process videos, BigCityBoiz2510 has already spent the time to download it for you, most things are on this thread already. Use the second link, I'm pretty sure that has everything, as for the tutorials I think they're in there as well, can't recall have a look yourself.

I was in your position a while ago too so I understand, reading through all the pages is a pain, but it's a necessity, a lot of the uploaders here have gotten upset with new users just not reading and not being willing to look through the pages. So a lot of the time you're not really going to get a response, they're just going to say look at the previous pages.

Most of the stuff you want is on here if you look through the pages with the exception of a few things which you hopefully you can request SAAVEDRA with the full collection for, I wanted to save people some pain by uploading it all in one place, but video is just a deal breaker for me, too large for me and I don't personally like it.
Oh thank you so much! Sorry I've been watching the thread I must have missed the links. Also I'll definitely make sure to look through the thread better and no problem I understand compressing videos can be a pain. But again thank you alot for spending your time to put everything in on place and everyone else that uploads stuff thank you as well!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes