SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Please do! (y)(y)

Edit:Can you upload the process video as well?
Sure, Here You Go, My Link To The "Detailed Portrait Hibiki" Tutorial From Term 118 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 118:
"Weight 434Mb"

And For rose_star54
My Link To The "Simple To Complex Shadow Light" Tutorial From Term 70 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 70:
"Weight 416Mb"

Never Share This On Others Sites Like 420chan Or Similars, To Keep The Links Healthy, Enjoy ^-^

Akasha

Apr 8, 2018
Oh, Well From Ginhaha I Have Updated All The Images Of His Patreon And His Pixiv Profile, Also Have Updated Most Of The Images Of Oopartz Patreon Too, Do You Need Some Specific Images?

I Included All The Male Images And Their Psd Files In My Shared Drive Folders, But Only Some Of My Folders Were Uploaded Decompressed, As I Say Many Times That Mega Link Is Very Incomplete , Many Of The Males Images And Psd Files Are Missing In That Link.
Iam sorry for asking, where can I find the link for ginhaha image? Thank you

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
By any chance do you have these images? They were part of September 2019 term.
That Image Belongs To Term 108 Tutorial "Portrait Voice Over Tutorial Tightshirti" This Are The Files. 2020-07-21 (40).png
Anyone have a list of all the tutorials saki has created. Need to verify if I'm missing any.
I Have A List With All The Actual Tutorials, There Are 213 Tutorials If You Count The Tutorial For Term 128 That She Just Announced On Her Patreon.

OMEGAgoodjob

May 4, 2020
Sure, Here You Go, My Link To The "Detailed Portrait Hibiki" Tutorial From Term 118 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 118: Google Drive
"Weight 434Mb"

And For rose_star54
My Link To The "Simple To Complex Shadow Light" Tutorial From Term 70 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 70: Google Drive
"Weight 416Mb"

Never Share This On Others Sites Like 420chan Or Similars, To Keep The Links Healthy, Enjoy ^-^
do you also have 110 busty tutorial or 105 squish physics?

Vanille

Feb 20, 2019
That Image Belongs To Term 108 Tutorial "Portrait Voice Over Tutorial Tightshirti" This Are The Files. View attachment 739554

I Have A List With All The Actual Tutorials, There Are 213 Tutorials If You Count The Tutorial For Term 128 That She Just Announced On Her Patreon.
Send me the files if you happen to have them via PM . Only want the image though. Thanks

Can't find it on the google drive.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
would you mind uploading it for me please? that would be very helpful:)
Sure, Here You Go, My Link To The "Busty Anime Girl Painting Voice Over Start to Finish Formidable" Tutorial From Term 110 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 110:
"Weight 785Mb"

And My Link To The "Pinup Voice Over Tutorial Squish Physics" Tutorial From Term 105 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 105:
"Weight 249Mb"

OMEGAgoodjob

May 4, 2020
Sure, Here You Go, My Link To The "Busty Anime Girl Painting Voice Over Start to Finish Formidable" Tutorial From Term 110 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 110: Google Drive
"Weight 785Mb"

And My Link To The "Pinup Voice Over Tutorial Squish Physics" Tutorial From Term 105 (Psd + Video Process).
Link 105: Google Drive
"Weight 249Mb"

thankyou somuch:D

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes