May 21, 2019
Whew okay managed to patch it aw gawd that was actually pretty difficult, I'm proud to say I managed to add a blade, the ear and her shoe even though it took me the better part of an hour just slowly using the clone stamp tool, but I am a little proud (and satisfied) of the end product. I'm actually surprised the edit doesn't look extremely out of place. I think this would make for a real nice wallpaper. :D View attachment 730981
good job bro

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Whew okay managed to patch it aw gawd that was actually pretty difficult, I'm proud to say I managed to add a blade, the ear and her shoe even though it took me the better part of an hour just slowly using the clone stamp tool, but I am a little proud (and satisfied) of the end product. I think this would make for a real nice wallpaper. :D View attachment 730981
An Hour? I Edited Her And The Incomplete Parts In 15 Minutes, Ahm You Know That Character? Because That Blade In Game Is More Bigger Than Her Body And You Made It Tiny 7u7 Try Not To Abuse Of The Clone Tool That You Use Because It Leaves Strange Marks Where You Make The Cuts, Her Shoe Is A Heeled Boot And You Made A Very Small Toe To The Boot And Looks Rare xD

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
An Hour? I Edited Her And The Incomplete Parts In 15 Minutes, Ahm You Know That Character? Because That Blade In Game Is More Bigger Than Her Body And You Made It Tiny 7u7 Try Not To Abuse Of The Clone Tool That You Use Because It Leaves Strange Marks Where You Make The Cuts, Her Shoe Is A Heeled Boot And You Made A Very Small Toe To The Boot And Looks Rare xD
Ahahah sorry I'm out of practice took me around 40 minutes to do it, I'll admit I screwed up in a lot of places, more experimentation than a professional edit, but just cements the idea that you're really good at what you do! Being able to do it well in 15 minutes is craaaazy good.

If you wouldn't mind could you share yours? I'd love to use yours as a background, because I'm more than willing to admit I did a shoddy job and I'd love to see how I could improve upon mine.

As for your critiques yep, I did think the blade would be much longer, but I just didn't trust myself to draw out too much more of the blade and I thought I might have to draw some runes as well, I've never really painted in photoshop at all, I've only done some minor edits so I thought I'd screw it up for sure.

And ahhh I'm sorry SAAVEDRA senpai I'm guilty of abusing the the clone stamp tool I'm sorry.

If I were to do it again I'd use it less and use the paint brush more with different hues and brightness levels to match the gradients so the colours would be more even. I'll admit the blade has weird sharp bits, probably could still patch em up, by creating a smoother selection and painting over and the ear looks similarly weird.

Most of it is down to the fact I didn't trust myself to paint, but I think I should to get a better final result.

If you're talking about the left foot high heel, yeah I guess it should be a copy of other pink heel. I was kind of lazy and just made it a black circle guess I should fix it. The small toe if you mean the artifact, yeah I accidentally put it there I've now erased it.

And wait wait what do you mean by looks rare? Do you mean unique? Or just bad? If so yeah I understand as well. ahaha sorry about that.

All really good points, I just did mine for fun, but your critique is fair.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Yep and just wanted to ask if you'd be willing to share your edits on Mega or elsewhere? Because your edits are truly the ones that are amazing!

YeJimo

May 20, 2020
Hi, I'd like to ask you, do you have a PSD file of term 125 Rinoa? She is the content of voice over tutorial.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Oh Sorry, I Can Only Share My Editions In Jpg Format, The Psd Files Are Reserved 7u7 If You Want Some Of Them Send Me A Message.
Sure no worries I'll send you a message to see one or two if you're not comfortable sharing them that's completely fine as well.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Again to keep the mega link at the front:
So all the terms 1-127 with all jpg files, no video and most psd files, everything I could scavenge from this thread:
MEGA

Last edited:
Reactions: retoastria

forcefeud

Jul 13, 2020
pls give suggestions, artists same or like sakimichan and wlop whose tutorials can be found on this forum.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
pls give suggestions, artists same or like sakimichan and wlop whose tutorials can be found on this forum.
With Psd Files?, Mmm Well I Think All Or Most Of The Artists I Have In This Screenshot Are In This Forum, But I Don't Know If All Of Them Have The Psd Files That You Are Looking For, You Will Have To Check It Yourself Or Look For Those Files Elsewhere Just As I Did. 2020-07-16 (15).png

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
May I ask for 106? I want to see seto kiba. but the link you provided need 8 hours to download and it errors somehow..
If you're just looking for the images then the OP has term 1-116 Mega and the comments above have Term 1-127 in the Mega link. Also you don't need to ask back to back like that

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
any1 got 106 term?
If You Looked Back At The Old Posts You Would See I Shared The 106 File Days Ago, Try Looking Back At The Posts Before Making The Same Request Multiple Times ...
-Here I Leave Many Others Links That I Shared On This Thread In Case Someone Needs Any Of These Old Terms, Never Share Any Of These Links On 420Chan Or Any Other Site To Keep Them Healthy, Enjoy ^-^

-Term 70: Google Drive
"4.70Gb When Extract"
-Term 71: Google Drive
"4.29Gb When Extract"
-Term 72: Google Drive
"4.55Gb When Extract"
-Term 73: Google Drive
"5.15Gb When Extract"
-Term 74: Google Drive
"4.20Gb When Extract"
-Term 75: Google Drive
"5.28Gb When Extract"
-Term 76: Google Drive
"4.43Gb When Extract"
-Term 77: Google Drive
"5.39Gb When Extract"
-Term 78: Google Drive
"6.67Gb When Extract"
-Term 79: Google Drive
"5.09Gb When Extract"
-Term 80: Google Drive
"Weight 4.24Gb"
-Term 81: Google Drive
"Weight 4.36Gb"
-Term 82: Google Drive
"Weight 5.04Gb"
-Term 83: Google Drive
"Weight 5.20Gb"
-Term 84: Google Drive
"Weight 4.65Gb"
-Term 86: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 3.55Gb - Weight When Extract 4.64Gb
-Term 87: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 3.65Gb - Weight When Extract 4.64Gb
-Term 88: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 3.6Gb - Weight When Extract 4.57Gb
-Term 89: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 2.6Gb - Weight When Extract 3.56Gb
-Term 90: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 7.93Gb - Weight When Extract 9.89Gb
-Term 91: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 3.56Gb - Weight When Extract 4.48Gb
-Term 92: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 4.86Gb - Weight When Extract 6.25Gb
-Term 100: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 2.55Gb - Weight When Extract 3.24Gb
-Term 101: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 2.50Gb - Weight When Extract 3.26Gb
-Term 104: Google Drive
Weight: 8.07Gb
-Term 105: Google Drive
Weight: 5.94Gb
-Term 106:
"Weight 5.51Gb"
-Term 110: Google Drive
Weight: 3.73Gb
-Term 111: Google Drive
Weight When Extract 5.14gb
-Term 113: Google Drive
Weight: 3.50Gb
-Term 114: Google Drive
Weight: 4.63Gb
-Term 115: Google Drive
Weight: 3.66Gb
-Term 116: Google Drive
Weight: 4.65Gb
-Term 117: Google Drive
Weight: 4.70Gb

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
If You Looked Back At The Old Posts You Would See I Shared The 106 File Days Ago, Try Looking Back At The Posts Before Making The Same Request Multiple Times ...
-Here I Leave Many Others Links That I Shared On This Thread In Case Someone Needs Any Of These Old Terms, Never Share Any Of These Links On 420Chan Or Any Other Site To Keep Them Healthy, Enjoy ^-^
Thanks so much SAAVEDRA is it possible if I request for you to upload these terms from your collection with just the psd files/the full terms (whichever is more convenient)?
93-97, 102, 103, 108, 109

I've had a look through the thread and they weren't there.

And take as much time as you need, not urgent whatsoever.

Reactions: ShioriKitty
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes