Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Also I managed to pull off a fairly difficult edit to remove the sakimichan logo from one that neros25 was having trouble with. Not my best work, the colouring on the stocking is uneven and I could have spent more time with it but I'm happy with the end result even if it's not perfect.

battke bunny riven before.png
battke bunny riven.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Despicable Thief

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Also, to keep the updated MEGA link at the front here it is if anyone is wanting.
All the terms 1-127 with all jpg files, no video and most psd files, everything I could scavenge from this thread:
MEGA

• Red Heart
Reactions: YeJimo and T2D

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
In fact, I think sakimi gives too few PSDs layers. Sometimes I want to make some new variations on a character, but because the number of layers is too small, editing is very troublesome (so unless necessary, I usually decide to give up).:(
That's The Reason Why Some People Say That The Costs Of Her Terms Are High, Because She Gives You Incomplete Psd Files Or Preliminary Files That Sometimes Do Not Match With The Images, But Having The Files We Can Edit Them On Our Own And Achieve Good Results, After All Her Already Did Almost All The Work ^-^

YeJimo

May 20, 2020
Also I managed to pull off a fairly difficult edit to remove the sakimichan logo from one that neros25 was having trouble with. Not my best work, the colouring on the stocking is uneven and I could have spent more time with it but I'm happy with the end result even if it's not perfect.

View attachment 730304
View attachment 730299
As for removing the logo, I may give you a suggestion. There should be no logo in sakimi's image. You can overlay it where there is a logo.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019

View attachment 730304
View attachment 730299
You Can Complete The Rest Of Her Sword And The Bunny Ears, Remove The Brims Of The Shadows For A Fine Result.

May 21, 2019
As for removing the logo, I may give you a suggestion. There should be no logo in sakimi's image. You can overlay it where there is a logo.
You think I downloaded and uploaded the image but I don't know which photo is the watermark blurred too? I asked them to guide me with the psd file so I can customize the image I want ?? Do you think you have the right to judge? Don't forget I'm the dumb guy who has to pull files from baidu for you to use for free .. Stop talking about it.If you are good, you can buy it yourself.Fortunately, this is an international topic

YeJimo

May 20, 2020
You think I downloaded and uploaded the image but I don't know which photo is the watermark blurred too? I asked them to guide me with the psd file so I can customize the image I want ?? Do you think you have the right to judge? Don't forget I'm the dumb guy who has to pull files from baidu for you to use for free .. Stop talking about it.If you are good, you can buy it yourself.Fortunately, this is an international topic
I am just discussing some issues with Reionseo. I think you seem a little excited or even angry. My poor English doesn't know where it offends you. If so, then I apologize.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
It's a really boring job. I think he should spend a lot of your time.
Nah no worries it wasn't a lot of effort at all it was an easy job overall and it was kind of fun because I haven't done a patch up like that in a while so revisiting the tools was real nice, especially the fantastic feeling at the end when you're kind of astonished that you managed to patch the image with nothing else. Also I'm just so amazed at what the content aware fill can do in photoshop.

Ahhhhhhhh why I didn't I think of this sooner. Yeah I should have just used one of the clean jpgs to substitute in all the spots that the logo was in. Thanks for reminding me. ahhhhh what was all my pain for ahahah nah s'okay, I'll make a better patch with the clean image instead.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
You Can Complete The Rest Of Her Sword And The Bunny Ears, Remove The Brims Of The Shadows For A Fine Result.
Hmm the shadows, do you mean the particle effects, if it's that I can make a quick mask for those. However, the sword hmmm I'm just not sure I can complete the rest of it, the thing is I don't have any talent for drawing at all I think I would botch the sides of the image with just my mouse. Do you have anyway that you patch the sides of the image or is it just drawing the rest of it with a brush?

What I'm doing right now is just using a combination of the clone stamp tool the lasso tool and using vector selections to make sure I only colour in a specific place and the brush for finishing touches.

Last edited:
Reactions: oud

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Whew okay managed to patch it aw gawd that was actually pretty difficult, I'm proud to say I managed to add a blade, the ear and her shoe even though it took me the better part of an hour just slowly using the clone stamp tool, but I am a little proud (and satisfied) of the end product. I'm actually surprised the edit doesn't look extremely out of place. I think this would make for a real nice wallpaper. :D battke bunny riven edit-Recovered.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes