Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
pls someone upload sakimichan's horoscope series videos with psd and images. pls
We have the images in the OP in the terms 1-113 folder. They are spread around Term 25 area so you'll have to look yourself. Doesn't look like we have any PSDs of them right now

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
ps5_2.jpg
whatever =)) u do it so well that I want to learn to do it :v
Frankly it's not difficult whatsoever, I can teach you in the next comment if this is the sort of thing you're looking for, I'll give you a step by step guide but really the main problem you'll have is you don't have photoshop, this took me about a single minute to make it's that easy, because I'm not actually doing much if at all.

May 21, 2019
View attachment 730080

Frankly it's not difficult whatsoever, I can teach you in the next comment if this is the sort of thing you're looking for, I'll give you a step by step guide but really the main problem you'll have is you don't have photoshop, this took me about a single minute to make it's that easy, because I'm not actually doing much if at all.
not a big problem, I have full adobe so you can do what u need

May 21, 2019
View attachment 730080

I had difficulty removing watermarks and separating the background smoothly = (((

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
I had difficulty removing watermarks and separating the background smoothly = (((
Aaaaaah that's the problem you're facing. That's because you're using the wrong type of file. You shouldn't be editing the jpg files. You should be editing the .psd files as a first step.

Why should you only use psds? This is because Sakimichan has separated everything already in the psds, you don't need to do any background separation whatsoever. Open one of Sakimichan's psds and you'll see that it's just different layers.

You can then hide and show whatever you want to separate the layers.

May 21, 2019
Aaaaaah that's the problem you're facing. That's because you're using the wrong type of file. You shouldn't be editing the jpg files. You should be editing the .psd files as a first step.

Why should you only use psds? This is because Sakimichan has separated everything already in the psds, you don't need to do any background separation whatsoever. Open one of Sakimichan's psds and you'll see that it's just different layers.

You can then hide and show whatever you want to separate the layers.
no I use the psd file but when I remove the watermark, it isnt so clean

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Okay now to remove the watermarks is simple, it's just basic photoshop at the start of pretty much every photoshop course you just make a layer mask. To do this just click on the layer with the watermark, the watermark itself shouldn't be touching anything else so you can just make a layer mask with a black brush and cover the area with the watermark.

Then you go File > Export > Export As > (change the settings/format to whatever you want) Export then you're done

Reactions: Despicable Thief
May 21, 2019
Okay now to remove the watermarks is simple, it's just basic photoshop at the start of pretty much every photoshop course you just make a layer mask. To do this just click on the layer with the watermark, the watermark itself shouldn't be touching anything else so you can just make a layer mask with a black brush and cover the area with the watermark.

Then you go File > Export > Export As > (change the settings/format to whatever you want) Export then you're done
oh that good, my major is IT so that I dont know much about photoshop

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
View attachment 730080

Why Did You Leave All The Shadows And The Blue Base Templates? Looks Rare o_O And Left Her Hair Incomplete T-T
This Is My 1st Version As A Theme.
2020-07-14 (7).png

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Why Did You Leave All The Shadows And The Blue Base Templates? Looks Rare o_O And Left Her Hair Incomplete T-T
This Is My 1st Version As A Theme.
Ahh sorry about that, that's just me messing up for the blue base templates, I was just trying to do a quick edit to ask if that's what Neros wanted and Ah my GAWD my photoshop files are incomplete this is absolutely terrible! Like the hair is missing on the right hand side just completely cut off waaaaaaaaaaaat! I'm going back in this thread to download the correct version of it. I'm actually kind of bewildered how could this happen!

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
And This Is The Nsfw Version ^-^
Ahh sorry about that, that's just me messing up for the blue base templates, I was just trying to do a quick edit to ask if that's what Neros wanted and Ah my GAWD my photoshop files are incomplete this is absolutely terrible! Like the hair is missing on the right hand side just completely cut off waaaaaaaaaaaat! I'm going back in this thread to download the correct version of it. I'm actually kind of bewildered how could this happen!
Ah No, The File Is Not Incomplete 7u7 I Edit The Right Side Of Her Hair.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
And This Is The Nsfw Version ^-^

Ah No, The File Is Not Incomplete 7u7 I Edit The Right Side Of Her Hair.
Ahhh damn a true artist ahahah I don't have the artistic talent nor the equipment such as a wacom tablet to do it properly. If you edited it yourself that is amazing you are a true talent! That means that jpg is an original edit from yours truly which I find is quite awesome. Your edits look awesome.

If you'd like to, could you please upload the jpgs/pngs that you've edited?

I would love to see them and hopefully be able to use them as my wallpapers as well and I'm sure many others here would as well. However, that is of course your choice, if you don't feel comfortable sharing them, that's totally fine as well.

Either way I just wanted to say that you are absolutely amazing, sure it is just adding the few touches to the hair, but it looks pretty seamless and I'm in awe of your work.

Last edited:

YeJimo

May 20, 2020
In fact, I think sakimi gives too few PSDs layers. Sometimes I want to make some new variations on a character, but because the number of layers is too small, editing is very troublesome (so unless necessary, I usually decide to give up).:(

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes