SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Could you share with us a part of your edited art? It's ok if you don't want to, afterall it's your own work.
Of Course, I Could Share Some Of My Re-Editions, But I See A Lot Of People Who Only Come Here To Take Links And Never Speak, So If You Want Some Of My Editions "Only Jpg" Send Me A Message, I Think That Will Be Better ^-^

T2D

Jan 17, 2020
I wonder why people always ask such simple questions. Your stuff is answered in the “Mega Folder Term 1-113” on the first page...:(
Yes i know but the ahegao version she make for marie rose isn't in it Sans titre.jpg

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Okay so I've made a new disposable account and uploaded all the terms 1-127 without video and with some psds just to help out as another mirror, however, there are other links that still work in the comments by Kreesly (thank you so much, this is only possible because he uploaded it) if this stops working you'll have to look for them in the various pages in the comments section.

I will try my best to refresh this link and update it if I obtain any new psds/files.

So all the terms with all jpg files, no video and most psd files, everything I could scavenge from this thread:

If you want to share it, fine I give you permission to share only my link, I don't really mind (not others only mine), the account's disposable, however, don't post it somewhere obvious like Reddit which has auto takedowns.

Last edited:

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Yes i know but the ahegao version she make for marie rose isn't in it
What you're asking for is the Photoshop File(.psd), which has different poses and expressions which you can choose to show or hide. What you should be asking is can I have the PSD file for Term 97.

However, this doesn't really help you if you don't have Adobe Photoshop, because if you don't have Adobe Photoshop, you can't choose to hide or show the different expressions. Think about it like this, the psd file is made up of different layers so it's kind of like a mister potato mix and match. A photoshop file by Sakimichan has many different mouths, eyes and clothing. So you can choose to have ahegao or not ahegao for the mouth, lingerie or nude for the body and such to come up with lots of different combinations.

I don't have the PSD file but if someone else could upload the psd files for term 97, I can export it from adobe photoshop on my computer and upload it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: T2D

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Also I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to upload the PSD files for terms 83-113 + 120-125, which I am missing. If so I am willing to upload and maintain Mega links so others can always have the complete collection.

T2D

Jan 17, 2020
What you're asking for is the Photoshop File(.psd), which has different poses and expressions which you can choose to show or hide. What you should be asking is can I have the PSD file for Term 97.

However, this doesn't really help you if you don't have Adobe Photoshop, because if you don't have Adobe Photoshop, you can't choose to hide or show the different expressions. Think about it like this, the psd file is made up of different layers so it's kind of like a mister potato mix and match. A photoshop file by Sakimichan has many different mouths, eyes and clothing. So you can choose to have ahegao or not ahegao for the mouth, lingerie or nude for the body and such to come up with lots of different combinations.

I don't have the PSD file but if someone else could upload the psd files for term 97, I can export it from adobe photoshop on my computer and upload it for you.
Oh thanks for the information, i didn't know it was some edits to make, i was thinking it was just missing pictures from the folder.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Oh thanks for the information, i didn't know it was some edits to make, i was thinking it was just missing pictures from the folder.
Nah not a fan edit, sakimichan made it herself, the ahegao expression and all, but decided not to make a jpg of it, so it's actually kind of an easter egg I suspect for the patreons who have photoshop. Or she just decided she didn't like the look of it for the final render but kept it in the photoshop image.

Reactions: T2D

Raibuuu

Apr 9, 2020
Can someone upload the psd's of term 120-125? I haven't found them yet, i guess i'm just blind and stupid.

pimparoo69

Jun 13, 2020
Thank you! Sakimi's art is really excellent most of the time but sometimes the thighs and boobs proportions look odd.

Raibuuu

Apr 9, 2020
That Terms Are Already Uploaded Here In The Comment Section, But Their Are Compressed, You have To Download The Full File To Get It, Check The Old Comments ^-^
how i already sayed i am to blind and stupid to find it xD

EDIT: found everything ' - '

Last edited:
Reactions: LmaoMonkey

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
how i already sayed i am to blind and stupid to find it xD

EDIT: found everything ' - '
Nice, And For The New Members And Future Request For The Last Links:

Term 120-121:

Term 122-123:
If You Need Pass "byzhihuo"

Term 124-125:
If You Need Pass "byzhihuo.com"

Note: For New & Old Members, Please, Don't Be Lazy And Check The Comment Section Before Asking For The Links, Enjoy ^-^

Rescuecat450

May 29, 2017
Thank You ^-^ But That Is An Old Link, Very Old And Incomplete, Even That Site Stop To Renew His Links Time Ago, I Will Stop Worrying About The Missing Videos And I Will Continue Editing The Files I Already Have For My Personal Collection Of Re-Editions Like This ^-^ View attachment 726823
Hello, i was Curious who did the artwork for the background on your computer? was it also Sakimi?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes