SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Thanks so much SAAVEDRA is it possible if I request for you to upload these terms from your collection with just the psd files/the full terms (whichever is more convenient)?
93-97, 102, 103, 108, 109

I've had a look through the thread and they weren't there.

And take as much time as you need, not urgent whatsoever.
Sure, I Will Try To Have The Terms From 70 To 120 Uploaded In Their Entirety, I Will Add Them To My List Of Terms In Drive Soon As Possible, Meanwhile I Will Keep Re-Editing Some Of My Future Themes ^-^
2020-07-17 (59).png

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Sure, I Will Try To Have The Terms From 70 To 120 Uploaded In Their Entirety, I Will Add Them To My List Of Terms In Drive Soon As Possible, Meanwhile I Will Keep Re-Editing Some Of My Future Themes ^-^
Thanks so much! And your edits look absolutely beautiful great job!

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
I'll keep this one at the front for anyone who wants it:
So all the terms 1-127 with all jpg files, no video and most psd files, everything I could scavenge from this thread:
MEGA
thank you so much for this one!
Also I'm gonna ask, is there any bonus rewards link? because so far I scroll and search up but I don't see something I find.
what I find is "bakugo - kpop ver."

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Also I'm gonna ask, is there any bonus rewards link? because so far I scroll and search up but I don't see something I find.
Some Rewards Are On Each Individual Terms Links, You Will Have To Download Some Full Term Files If You Only Want The Rewards, And If You Are Asking For The Tutorials There Is A Link To Most Of The Tutorials On Drive.

This Is The Tutorials Link:

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
Some Rewards Are On Each Individual Terms Links, You Will Have To Download Some Full Term Files If You Only Want The Rewards, And If You Are Asking For The Tutorials There Is A Link To Most Of The Tutorials On Drive.

This Is The Tutorials Link: Google Drive
ehh really?? I'm think I downloaded all term.. still no bakugo kpop ver haha

SugoiFutaba

Sep 23, 2019
With Psd Files?, Mmm Well I Think All Or Most Of The Artists I Have In This Screenshot Are In This Forum, But I Don't Know If All Of Them Have The Psd Files That You Are Looking For, You Will Have To Check It Yourself Or Look For Those Files Elsewhere Just As I Did. View attachment 732325
Unrelated to the topic at hand, but is there any chance you could share what you have from oopartz and Ginhaha? I've been searching for Patreon rewards from both of them and hardly came across anything. The only ginhaha stuff on this site is the animated stuff if I recall correctly and I'm looking only for the images. Thanks.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
ehh really?? I'm think I downloaded all term.. still no bakugo kpop ver haha
If you mean you downloaded my folder, I was still in the process of reading through this entire thread and scavenging posts, I'm uploading it right now to update. When I post the link again the best way is for you to download to the same location, megasync is smart enough not to download overwrite files I think?

If not, just redownload again, sorry about that, I'm still missing a few psds, but jpg wise I think I'm set, let me know if you find any other missing pictures. I think for some reason some of the downloads just kicked out all the male pictures, but I did my best to rectify that.

I updated with a couple more missing images and psds, because I spent about 2 hours looking through every post here, like 900 posts to look for downloads, the day before yesterday.

I was scrounging around so then others wouldn't have to go through the painful process of doing the same, because otherwise you'd have to feel the pain of downloading about 70 different download links from this thread. And looking for them as well.

Anyway, I do have kpop bakugo in term 88, just wait an hour or two, I'll send a message when I've updated the folder.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
yep okay all of the files have been updated, look under term 88, you should now see bakugo kpop, give this one another download as per what I said above.
So all the terms 1-127 with all jpg files, no video and most psd files, everything I could scavenge from this thread:
MEGA

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
GrieverFF8 wur
Ready, I Leave You All My Links From Terms 86-92 & 100-101 With Psd And Video Tutorials, All The Terms Are Compressed, Please Don't Share My Links In 420Chan Or Any Other Site To Keep Them Healthy, Enjoy ^-^

-Term 86: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 3.55Gb - Weight When Extract 4.64Gb
-Term 87: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 3.65Gb - Weight When Extract 4.64Gb
-Term 88: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 3.6Gb - Weight When Extract 4.57Gb
-Term 89: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 2.6Gb - Weight When Extract 3.56Gb
-Term 90: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 7.93Gb - Weight When Extract 9.89Gb
-Term 91: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 3.56Gb - Weight When Extract 4.48Gb
-Term 92: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 4.86Gb - Weight When Extract 6.25Gb
-Term 100: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 2.55Gb - Weight When Extract 3.24Gb
-Term 101: Google Drive
Compressed Weight 2.50Gb - Weight When Extract 3.26Gb
________________Total Weight Terms 86-92 & 100-101 "44.53Gb"
would you like to send
yep okay all of the files have been updated, look under term 88, you should now see bakugo kpop, give this one another download as per what I said above.
MEGA
Okay so I just open this web again and see notifs xD
I just checked and, THANKS! Tbh I have some requests for males too as you mentioned they sometimes be kicked for idk what reason.
Thanks for this:) so I don't need to extract blah blah rip my phone haha.
again, thank you!! this is the best web ever:)

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
If you mean you downloaded my folder, I was still in the process of reading through this entire thread and scavenging posts, I'm uploading it right now to update. When I post the link again the best way is for you to download to the same location, megasync is smart enough not to download overwrite files I think?

If not, just redownload again, sorry about that, I'm still missing a few psds, but jpg wise I think I'm set, let me know if you find any other missing pictures. I think for some reason some of the downloads just kicked out all the male pictures, but I did my best to rectify that.

I updated with a couple more missing images and psds, because I spent about 2 hours looking through every post here, like 900 posts to look for downloads, the day before yesterday.

I was scrounging around so then others wouldn't have to go through the painful process of doing the same, because otherwise you'd have to feel the pain of downloading about 70 different download links from this thread. And looking for them as well.

Anyway, I do have kpop bakugo in term 88, just wait an hour or two, I'll send a message when I've updated the folder.
also just to let you know, well there's some jpg missing. Let me mention
103 chrome ((I think some1 requested for this too))
100 lelouch
93 lance x keith
92 kirishima
91 snow
also tanjiro in 110 is psd only:) but okay haha I do really appreciate you!

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Unrelated to the topic at hand, but is there any chance you could share what you have from oopartz and Ginhaha? I've been searching for Patreon rewards from both of them and hardly came across anything. The only ginhaha stuff on this site is the animated stuff if I recall correctly and I'm looking only for the images. Thanks.
Oh, Well From Ginhaha I Have Updated All The Images Of His Patreon And His Pixiv Profile, Also Have Updated Most Of The Images Of Oopartz Patreon Too, Do You Need Some Specific Images?

would you like to send
I Included All The Male Images And Their Psd Files In My Shared Drive Folders, But Only Some Of My Folders Were Uploaded Decompressed, As I Say Many Times That Mega Link Is Very Incomplete , Many Of The Males Images And Psd Files Are Missing In That Link.

rose_star54

Jul 18, 2020
Hi! I'm a new member and I'm looking through the tutorial folder, but can't find the simple to complex/light voice over. It is the one with the pink haired bunny girl. Does anyone know which folder it is under? simple_to_complex_rendering_guide__promo__by_sakimichan_dc3b51k-pre.jpg

Last edited:

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
also just to let you know, well there's some jpg missing. Let me mention
103 chrome ((I think some1 requested for this too))
100 lelouch
93 lance x keith
92 kirishima
91 snow
also tanjiro in 110 is psd only:) but okay haha I do really appreciate you!
I'll try look for them, sorry about that, I'm actually kind of annoyed they cut those ones out, I mean surely it would be better to have the complete set so you can cut the males if you want. But anyway, I'll just check a little more and hopefully try to update my folder and tell you which ones I can or cannot find. Thanks for telling me which terms they're missing from, I want to complete my collection as well so thank you! If any further ones are missing, just let me know.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
People (Including Me) Use Them For Edit The Files In Many Ways, Me For Example Use Them To Remove The Watermark & Complete Some Parte From The Original Like Uncompleted Arms, Legs, Accessories, Etc For My Personal Themes In Pc And Cell Phone ^-^
View attachment 721610 View attachment 721611 View attachment 721612 View attachment 721613 View attachment 721614 View attachment 721615 View attachment 721616 View attachment 721618 View attachment 721648 View attachment 721651
Hi Saavedra,

It would be very cool if you could share your custom sakimichan wallpapers with the blank backgrounds.

:D

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Hi Saavedra,

It would be very cool if you could share your custom sakimichan wallpapers with the blank backgrounds.
You'll have to pm him, also as he said earlier in the thread some of his images are reserved so he doesn't want to share them unfortunately.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Hi! I'm a new member and I'm looking through the tutorial folder, but can't find the simple to complex/light voice over. It is the one with the pink haired bunny girl. Does anyone know which folder it is under
I checked for you it's not under the tutorial archive, so the best thing to do is to locate what term it is from yourself if possible then ask in this thread if someone can kindly update it. If you don't know what term it is, you'll have to ask saavedra which term it is by giving the full title or information about it, such as what term it is and request an upload, specifically from him because he has the full collection.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes