savannahsavage

Aug 6, 2020
You guys are amazing! Does anyone have 120-121? That is all I am missing for now that I want, but I have loads others if anyone is looking. Earlier ones I saved just videos and a few of the jpegs

Raibuuu

Apr 9, 2020
Can someone share a full mega jpg terms from 1 to latest
Bruh just search for it I mean everything is in this thread but I can send you 1-127 just search for the other one

Raibuuu

Apr 9, 2020
Looks Good ^-^ I'm Editing All Her Latest Female Designs From 100 To 129 :3
That means you also edited term 106, what was your experience with the watermark at asuna?
In my opinion the watermark was set pretty stupid, when I edited it away I had to rework the image in some places with other parts of the image .-.

download.png

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
That means you also edited term 106, what was your experience with the watermark at asuna?
In my opinion the watermark was set pretty stupid, when I edited it away I had to rework the image in some places with other parts of the image .-.
Oh, It Was Easy To Edit It, It Took Me 20 Minutes To Get It Completely Clean, Now I'm Editing Older Nezuko From Term 108 ^-^

Raibuuu

Apr 9, 2020
Oh, It Was Easy To Edit It, It Took Me 20 Minutes To Get It Completely Clean, Now I'm Editing Older Nezuko From Term 108 ^-^
It was easy but annoying. My Photoshop didn't work in some places as I had expected it to. ^^"

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes