zombbie

Jul 26, 2018
she said 5th of september it should be already out or later today but we have to wait for a hero to give us the pack btw this is the first time i ask it for free cuz i always sub to sakimichan patreon but i couldnt this month sadly

Raibuuu

Apr 9, 2020
那哪裡 So where can i see term130with term131
On the 5th and 6th sakimichan sends the pictures/psd/... out. Then we have to wait for someone to upload the files and then share them. That will usually take a few days. You should bring patience with you, I mean after all you get the stuff here for free.

zombbie

Jul 26, 2018
On the 5th and 6th sakimichan sends the pictures/psd/... out. Then we have to wait for someone to upload the files and then share them. That will usually take a few days. You should bring patience with you, I mean after all you get the stuff here for free.
well im not saying anything i just said i always get the package 5th day of the month sometimes 6th and im patience and i will be so greatful for whoever share chill man

Reactions: Death69inc

Kreesly

Apr 17, 2020
While I'm waiting for the full version of Terra, I still decided to try drawing a Tseng's nude version...
IT'S TERRIBLY DIFFICULT!!!!!T_T The female body is much simpler x________x st.png

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
If You Don't Download The Video Process, But If You Download The Full Term Weighs More Than 4Gb

Which Link Do You Mean?
Something is off for me on them, I downloaded with all folders tuts included and wieghts are as fallows

80 1.52g
81 1.87g
82 1.57g
83 1.45g
84 1.9g

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes