Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Mega Folder Term 1-113 Link is down. Is that one being updated as well?
No. The owner of that one disabled it. They grew a conscious. Its always sad when posters grow a conscious and remove all the shared content.

YeJimo

May 20, 2020
Ahri's nsfw! Hope you like it ^^
*Hope I can finish Tseng at least by the end of the week.....T_T* View attachment 805845
Great work. Draw directly is the best. There are always many problems in the stitching of pictures. They don’t look like a whole. In addition, do you use a mouse to make it? Or other equipment? I originally tried to paint directly, but there are always problems with the curve of the breast which affects the overall effect.

Kreesly

Apr 17, 2020
Great work. Draw directly is the best. There are always many problems in the stitching of pictures. They don’t look like a whole. In addition, do you use a mouse to make it? Or other equipment? I originally tried to paint directly, but there are always problems with the curve of the breast which affects the overall effect.
Thank you! I am using Huion graphics tablet x)
I think that it is almost impossible to do something like this with a mouse, at least due to the fact that the mouse does not have pressure sensitivity.
No, I think it is possible, but many times more difficult and longer than with a tablet x0

• Red Heart
Reactions: YeJimo

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Okay so I've uploaded a new folder of the entire Sakimichan collection Terms 1-131 for new people, credits to BigCityBoiz2510, Kreesly, Raibuuu, Yejimo and SAAVEDRA for their tireless and thankless work in uploading these terms.

These people go out of their way to source the material from some extremely frustrating websites, asking for nothing in return and for that I think these wonderful people deserve a round of applause.

Here's a compilation of Terms 1-131 with jpgs and psds without video. If you're looking for video look through the pages in this thread for SAAVEDRA's uploads.

I give you permission to share this upload within this thread or otherwise, but please don't share it somewhere public like Reddit where it's a guaranteed takedown:

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Okay so I've uploaded a new folder of the entire Sakimichan collection Terms 1-131 for new people, credits to BigCityBoiz2510, Kreesly, Raibuuu, Yejimo and SAAVEDRA for their tireless and thankless work in uploading these terms.

Here's a compilation of Terms 1-131 with jpgs and psds without video. If you're looking for video look through the pages in this thread for SAAVEDRA's uploads.
I Only Have Uploaded Terms 67 To 117, If They Are Looking For The Oldest Terms I Will Upload Them Later, But I'm Currently Updating My Other Patreon/Gumroad Artists Folders 0w0" [Attached Image] So I Don't Know When I Can Upload The Other Terms 01 To 66, My GDrive Is Very Busy 7u7
1599617608208.png

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes