Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Its hard to know what download. Between the fake art, the single posted pictures, and then there's the links. And the first page is almost always out of date if the thread is being regularly updated. Its not just this collection, is most them. These threads need a clean up.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
I want 132. Does anyone have it?
Please...P L E A S E...Read The Past Comments Because We Explained The Same Question Several Times...Each 5th Of Every Month Comes Out Two Terms...This Month Comes Out 130-131...Terms 132 And 133 Comes Out In October 5th...PLEASE READ THE PAST COMMENTS Before Asking The Same Question Again, Again, Again Over And Over Again...

PromptCritical

Mar 5, 2020
Its hard to know what download. Between the fake art, the single posted pictures, and then there's the links. And the first page is almost always out of date if the thread is being regularly updated. Its not just this collection, is most them. These threads need a clean up.
Truth. I think base instructions for sifting messy/abandoned threads should be stickied somewhere for us to link to. What I do is start from the last page and look at the most recent links to see if what's new matches the OP. I work my way back collecting complete sets posted individually until I get to where the main post left off. It's work to do once you have six sets and 10-30 artists to maintain, but I think people just need to learn to be patient and look before asking.

Maybe a nice function would be a link collector that seeks out all active links in a thread and aggregates them into one post once a month. Then, anyone new or who's not been around doesn't have to ask/search for what's 5 pages back.

Reactions: Reij and kat-klema

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Maybe a nice function would be a link collector that seeks out all active links in a thread and aggregates them into one post once a month. Then, anyone new or who's not been around doesn't have to ask/search for what's 5 pages back.
That "Function" As You Say Is Perfect For Those Who Only Come To Steal The Links, I Prefer A Live Thread That Is Maintained With The Support Of Several Members To A Death Thread Without Recent Updates.

A Lot Of "Ghost" People Only Show Up When There Are New Links or When They Are Desperate For More Content Without Even Saying Thanks, Believe Me, Most Of Them Would Give Up Looking For The Individual Terms/Sets Out There To The Old School 0w0" I Think It's Fine Like This ^-^

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I think people need to just start ignoring these ignorant new members, most with less then 10 posts who are too lazy to look through the thread and understand how Saki's content release (hell almost all patreon artists really) works or are too lazy to find the updated mega links that generous souls have provided apart from the OP. Pity there is no rule to ban people who don't read.

May 21, 2019
I think people need to just start ignoring these ignorant new members, most with less then 10 posts who are too lazy to look through the thread and understand how Saki's content release (hell almost all patreon artists really) works or are too lazy to find the updated mega links that generous souls have provided apart from the OP. Pity there is no rule to ban people who don't read.
Now, I don't even pay attention to the newmems who come in but won't find out, and some guys say dead link, I don't mind.

lenteja

Aug 16, 2020
Have you seen my post above which has terms 1-131? That link is very out of date.

It has males but if you really want you can delete them from my collection. Otherwise you might get lucky and rienfeeds might be able to update it, but a lot of people kind of never come back to the thread. Also, if you have a look through the various pages, most of the content has been posted several times. So if a single link is down you'll likely have to search.

Anyway, I'm referring to my post above:

Okay so I've uploaded a new folder of the entire Sakimichan collection Terms 1-131 for new people, credits to BigCityBoiz2510, Kreesly, Raibuuu, Yejimo and SAAVEDRA for their tireless and thankless work in uploading these terms.

Here's a compilation of Terms 1-131 with jpgs and psds without video. If you're looking for video look through the pages in this thread for SAAVEDRA's uploads.

I give you permission to share this upload within this thread or otherwise, but please don't share it somewhere public like Reddit where it's a guaranteed takedown:

MEGA
I was seeing page by page from page 1 and find a broken link. Was my mistake, I should start with teh last one.
Sorry to bother you but in your mega files you have 2 files with the same name. For example, 130-131 and 128-129. There are various files with the same term. Both complete the coleccion?
Thanks

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Hello, If Anyone Has Some Art/Pics Proposals That Belong To These Artists [Red Circle] To Make Their Own Icons I Would Really Appreciate If You Could Give Me Your Suggestions By Message ^ - ^ So My Soul Can Rest Once I Have Made Icons For Each Artist 7u7 Thank You.
2020-19-09~1.png

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys I just came back after few weeks!
Well I ain't a big member who gives link etc etc
I just waiting for new males from sakimi but yeah, no new one till hawk release. But it still far, maybe 5 Oct or so
Pardon me to ask this but.. anyone know any artist that has the same style as sakimi who sometimes draw males?? I mean like neoartcore and axsens but they both aren't draw males.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
I just waiting for new males from sakimi but yeah, no new one till hawk release. But it still far, maybe 5 Oct or so
Pardon me to ask this but.. anyone know any artist that has the same style as sakimi who sometimes draw males?? I mean like neoartcore and axsens but they both aren't draw males.
It's Rare For An Artist To Designs/Draws Males, Because What Attracts Most Of The Fans Are Female Designs/Draws 7u7 If You Are Looking For Artists Like SakimiChan You Can Try With: Lexaiduer, LiangXing, Zarory And Prywinko [Attached Image] ^-^ Even SakimiChan Is Something Different, Because She Does Some Male/Yaoi Designs/Draws And Includes Them In Her Terms.
~Sakimi's Like~.png

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes