Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
where is Term 132 because I can't find it, why not put it on the first page?
Term 132 is not here the term hasn't been fully released yet, please wait patiently it only comes out at the end of the month and even then only if an uploader is kind enough to upload it. It will come out when it does and if it doesn't, well that's unfortunate, but it isn't any uploader's responsibility to do so.

So I'd set my expectations way down.

You have to understand that these uploaders are going above and beyond to help others, so remember to thank them when they do upload.

As for why is it not updated on the first page, the reason why is the main uploader doesn't have time/is on a hiatus/doesn't feel like updating their own post. So you'll have to look through the pages of comments although it is inconvenient. Also this serves as a form of link protection so there is always a backup in the comments section.

So always remember to check the comments section, because that is where people will post updates and backups in case links are down.

FastAndreiiii

Jul 28, 2020
Term 132 is not here the term hasn't been fully released yet, please wait patiently it only comes out at the end of the month and even then only if an uploader is kind enough to upload it. It will come out when it does and if it doesn't, well that's unfortunate, but it isn't any uploader's responsibility to do so.

So I'd set my expectations way down.

You have to understand that these uploaders are going above and beyond to help others, so remember to thank them when they do upload.

As for why is it not updated on the first page, the reason why is the main uploader doesn't have time/is on a hiatus/doesn't feel like updating their own post. So you'll have to look through the pages of comments although it is inconvenient. Also this serves as a form of link protection so there is always a backup in the comments section.

So always remember to check the comments section, because that is where people will post updates and backups in case links are down.
bro I'm not in a hurry, but how many pictures was uploaded I thought this package was launched

23dddddde

Aug 11, 2020
It isn't by sakimichan I think is what he was trying to say, I don't think this is her artstyle I've tried reverse image searching this image and I don't quite think it is by sakimichan either nor can I nail down a source.
i'll keep looking, it's just weird because the person who's selling her stuff basically uses her name... oh welp.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
bro I'm not in a hurry, but how many pictures was uploaded I thought this package was launched
Nope. Latest is terms 1-131. 132 doesn't come out for a little while. Don't worry, you'll know when it comes out just click the watch button at the top of the thread to receive notifications and come back occasionally to f95zone to check this thread. You'll know when it comes out BigCityBoiz2510 will make a post or someone else will so you'll see.

If you want the latest, I've uploaded a mega folder with all the latest content, see here:

Okay so I've uploaded a new folder of the entire Sakimichan collection Terms 1-131 for new people, credits to BigCityBoiz2510, Kreesly, Raibuuu, Yejimo and SAAVEDRA for their tireless and thankless work in uploading these terms.

These people go out of their way to source the material from some extremely frustrating websites, asking for nothing in return and for that I think these wonderful people deserve a round of applause.

Here's a compilation of Terms 1-131 with jpgs and psds without video. If you're looking for video look through the pages in this thread for SAAVEDRA's uploads.

I give you permission to share this upload within this thread or otherwise, but please don't share it somewhere public like Reddit where it's a guaranteed takedown:

MEGA

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
i'll keep looking, it's just weird because the person who's selling her stuff basically uses her name... oh welp.
Yep that person is likely illegally selling her stuff as prints and pretending to be the official sakimichan I can tell because this person is selling other artist's prints so he/she is most definitely not therealsakimichan.

Kreesly

Apr 17, 2020
!!!!!!!!!!For those who are too lazy to look at her on Patreon and see when she sends out rewards!!!!!!!!!!

- TERMS 132-133 WILL BE RELEASED ON OCTOBER 5th-6th
- TERMS 134-135 WILL BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 5th-6th
- TERMS 136-137 WILL BE RELEASED ON DECEMBER 5th-6th
- TERMS 138-139 WILL BE RELEASED ON JANUARY 5th-6th
- TERMS 140-141 WILL BE RELEASED ON FEBRUARU 5th-6th
- TERMS 142-143 WILL BE RELEASED ON MARCH 5th-6th
- TERMS 144-145 WILL BE RELEASED ON APRIL 5th-6th
- TERMS 146-147 WILL BE RELEASED ON MAY 5th-6th
- TERMS 148-149 WILL BE RELEASED ON JUNE 5th-6th
- TERMS 150-151 WILL BE RELEASED ON JULY 5th-6th
- TERMS 152-153 WILL BE RELEASED ON AUGUST 5th-6th
- TERMS 154-155 WILL BE RELEASED ON SEPTEMBER 5th-6th

So stop asking questions like this, it's already getting annoying. The same thing every month!

Last edited:

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
1st: The Posting Dates Have Been Said Countless Times, So Please Wait Until Those Dates Come And... BE PATIENT XwX

2nd: It Is True That Before Each Term Publication People Upload The Same Image To The Thread Thousands Of Times Without Any Sense, I Have Seen The Image Of Kda Uploaded Many Times And The Quality Is The Same Knowing That The Same Image Will Appear In The Next Term 0w0"

3rd: Read Past Comments Before Asking The Same Question That Several Members Have Already Answered Many Times TwT

Last edited:

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Actually weirdly enough now that I've done a few reverse searches I think it actually might be part of sakimichan's work, but it's not released. The art style is very different, but from all I've found it seems to be her.
such as this website:
and this website:
And pretty much everyone points to sakimichan.
However, I personally have never seen this artwork by her before and I've had a good look at all her terms.

flat,550x550,075,f.u9.jpg
Maybe some other members of this thread might be able to say differently if they recognise this work. However this really looks a lot more like in line with Artgerm's work or someone else, it doesn't have that real soft and faded gradient skin look that Sakimichan does.

Last edited:

N7_Comdr

Apr 13, 2020
I knew I've seen that picture of Black Cat before. And that 2nd link you posted from Deviant Art had a date in the description saying the picture was taken in Oct 2015. Which is when New York Comic Con was. I was there that year and met both Sakimichan and Artgerm. Their booths were right next to one another. I looked it up because I couldnt remember if she had any exclusive prints that year like Artgerm did. And I came across this picture. Sakimichan.jpg
Don't know if it was an exclusive or not, but it is indeed artwork from Sakimichan.

Reactions: XenoHaze and Reij

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
I knew I've seen that picture of Black Cat before. And that 2nd link you posted from Deviant Art had a date in the description saying the picture was taken in Oct 2015. Which is when New York Comic Con was. I was there that year and met both Sakimichan and Artgerm. Their booths were right next to one another. I looked it up because I couldnt remember if she had any exclusive prints that year like Artgerm did. And I came across this picture. Don't know if it was an exclusive or not, but it is indeed artwork from Sakimichan.
Damn thank you so much for verifying this, you are a star N7_Comdr! Also, that's amazing that you had the chance to go to the New York Comic Con I'm so jealous!

Wasn't aware that Sakimichan had exclusives at all, but I am highly confident never seen this work, + I've put it through about 10 different reverse search engines to no avail so I'm almost sure Sakimichan or anyone else didn't want this posted publicly.

I think I'll try find the highest quality image of this and then try using Topaz to rescale it as high as I possibly can before posting it back here.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Okay after an hour or two, managed to remove the watermark in photoshop and scale it x10 with Topaz.
So now this seems to be an exclusive Sakimichan artwork that I don't think Sakimichan released to the public.

A quick before and after:
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
black cat no watermark-gigapixel-scale-2_00x.png
If you're looking to download any of the scaled versions I suggest using my mega link here as f95zone compresses images + lowers quality:

Last edited:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Okay after an hour or two, managed to remove the watermark in photoshop and scale it x10 with Topaz.
So now this seems to be an exclusive Sakimichan artwork that I don't think Sakimichan released to the public.

View attachment 837459
View attachment 837490
If you're looking to download any of the scaled versions I suggest using my mega link here as f95zone compresses images + lowers quality: Mega
Awesome that you found it out.
The edits/upscaled pics are also cool.

Now we only need someone who can make a nsfw edit of it with e.g. exposed breasts :)

Last edited:

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
By any change I know there is another one from Ashe, but, I haven`t find it in good quality, just things like this

1601438880834.png

Does anyone have it clean?

23dddddde

Aug 11, 2020

View attachment 837459
View attachment 837490
If you're looking to download any of the scaled versions I suggest using my mega link here as f95zone compresses images + lowers quality: Mega
that is actually impressive, the only way to get said picture is through redbubble or whatever the name of the poster-site was, i might actually get it cause i'm on a black cat hunting spree, like signed comic books by the artist and things like that, was also able to track down some decent deals on statues(*cough* 300bucks *cough*)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes