andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
It's Rare For An Artist To Designs/Draws Males, Because What Attracts Most Of The Fans Are Female Designs/Draws 7u7 If You Are Looking For Artists Like SakimiChan You Can Try With: Lexaiduer, LiangXing, Zarory And Prywinko [Attached Image] ^-^ Even SakimiChan Is Something Different, Because She Does Some Male/Yaoi Designs/Draws And Includes Them In Her Terms.
View attachment 824974
Thanks for the reccomendation!! Zarory made one.
Ah still, sakimichan has the most male content... Well thank anyway:)
Still waiting for anybody to tell ;;)

Reactions: SAAVEDRA

hyun50

Jan 12, 2020
Question, Would they updating the main thread ? It's been stuck in term 113 for couple of months.
And it's taking a long time to searching the rest of the rewards in here.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Hi guys I just came back after few weeks!
Well I ain't a big member who gives link etc etc
I just waiting for new males from sakimi but yeah, no new one till hawk release. But it still far, maybe 5 Oct or so
Pardon me to ask this but.. anyone know any artist that has the same style as sakimi who sometimes draw males?? I mean like neoartcore and axsens but they both aren't draw males.
I don't know of any (not my cup of tea you see), but my suggestion is go to rule34.xxx and use the "Gay" tag and then scroll through all the returned results of art by all the artists, see what you like and go from there.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Excuse me the pic on ur wallpaper is Dos from one punch man? and if so, could u pleas share it with me? <3
Yeah, Is Kaijin Hime Do-S From One-Punch Man, I Already Sent It To You 0w0 It Is An Edited Version Of The Artist Dandon Fuga, The Original Was Incomplete, Hope You Like It ^-^ [Screenshot Of One Of The Six Versions Applied]
2020-09-22 (10).png

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, Is Kaijin Hime Do-S From One-Punch Man, I Already Sent It To You 0w0 It Is An Edited Version Of The Artist Dandon Fuga, The Original Was Incomplete, Hope You Like It ^-^ [Screenshot Of One Of The Six Versions Applied]
View attachment 827897
Ah cool.
I didnt know that the thorn tendrils were excluded from dandons original drawing of Do-s.
With which technique did you managed to complete/restore the thorn tendrils?

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Ah cool.
I didnt know that the thorn tendrils were excluded from dandons original drawing of Do-s.
With which technique did you managed to complete/restore the thorn tendrils?
Hahaha When I Edited Those Do-S Versions I Was In A School Trip And I Didn't Have My Mouse With Me TwT So Since I Only Had The Laptop Pad I Edited It By Duplicating The Color Of The Thorns And Anchoring It To Some Improvised Lines That I Made, They Were Incredibly Not So Bad In The End, So I Left Them Like That And Never Made An Improved Version 7u7 Since Then I Always Carry My Mouse With Me ^-^

aotra96

Oct 29, 2019
The 1-113 term folder link is down.
if im not mistaken the link been replaced to new one to this one i think

Okay so I've uploaded a new folder of the entire Sakimichan collection Terms 1-131 for new people, credits to BigCityBoiz2510, Kreesly, Raibuuu, Yejimo and SAAVEDRA for their tireless and thankless work in uploading these terms.

These people go out of their way to source the material from some extremely frustrating websites, asking for nothing in return and for that I think these wonderful people deserve a round of applause.

Here's a compilation of Terms 1-131 with jpgs and psds without video. If you're looking for video look through the pages in this thread for SAAVEDRA's uploads.

I give you permission to share this upload within this thread or otherwise, but please don't share it somewhere public like Reddit where it's a guaranteed takedown:

MEGA

Reactions: lean320

23dddddde

Aug 11, 2020
alright peeps, i need your detective help, just found this pic of Black Cat on a poster site, is this an actual saki picture cause i can't seem to find it anywhere?

i need to get my filthy hands on it, pls halp!

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
what does that mean, it isn't?
It isn't by sakimichan I think is what he was trying to say, I don't think this is her artstyle I've tried reverse image searching this image and I don't quite think it is by sakimichan either nor can I nail down a source.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes