FastAndreiiii

Jul 28, 2020
1st: The Posting Dates Have Been Said Countless Times, So Please Wait Until Those Dates Come And... BE PATIENT XwX

2nd: It Is True That Before Each Term Publication People Upload The Same Image To The Thread Thousands Of Times Without Any Sense, I Have Seen The Image Of Kda Uploaded Many Times And The Quality Is The Same Knowing That The Same Image Will Appear In The Next Term 0w0"

3rd: Read Past Comments Before Asking The Same Question That Several Members Have Already Answered Many Times TwT
I looked at several pages and I did not see any answer to this question, I already said that I am in no hurry, no one answered me and I understood how it is

May 21, 2019
I looked at several pages and I did not see any answer to this question, I already said that I am in no hurry, no one answered me and I understood how it is
If not fast, why can't you check on sakimichan's twitter ??? You said you can't find the answer ?? Sorry, questions like yours are already seeing too much. So much we don't want to answer.

FastAndreiiii

Jul 28, 2020
If not fast, why can't you check on sakimichan's twitter ??? You said you can't find the answer ?? Sorry, questions like yours are already seeing too much. So much we don't want to answer.
I couldn't find the answer here on the forum, but I think I'm always looking at his twitter because on the forum I think he'll come later

zombbie

Jul 26, 2018
so i wanna ask something what do you guys think is the best term saki ever draw? i will go with term 88-89 old and i might go for 131 and 132 once the new kda come out for me i always love kda and saki draw them so perfect

Reactions: hentaiwolf1

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
so i wanna ask something what do you guys think is the best term saki ever draw? i will go with term 88-89 old and i might go for 131 and 132 once the new kda come out for me i always love kda and saki draw them so perfect
I can't pick one perfect term because while there have been terms with amazing pics (Bea from Term 118 or Miruko and Android 18 from Term 127 for example), there has also been pics very "meh" pics in those same terms.

realreal99

Jun 3, 2020
In my opinion he makes KDA girls too pin-up thicc style (I know is her usual style) BUT girls like KDA girls which are originally a bit skinnier, looking the case of Ahri, it changes a bit the essence of the character if you add massive bewbs

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
In my opinion he makes KDA girls too pin-up thicc style (I know is her usual style) BUT girls like KDA girls which are originally a bit skinnier, looking the case of Ahri, it changes a bit the essence of the character if you add massive bewbs
Sakimichan is a female artist.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
In the most cases it is the intention from Sakimichan to "change the essence of the original character" aka -> more curves for the ladies and more egdes for the dudes.

Exactly that is what i like most about her artworks! :)

Last edited:

zombbie

Jul 26, 2018
dont we all love big boobs and curves look how saki draw ahri and akali super sexy

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes