XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
it was only a matter of time until this topic escalates.

Its hard to control content in general unless you set a password etc.
Imo if someone shares content that person need to expect that his/her content get shared erlsewhere.
Regardless how big or small.

This is the curse and blessing of the web.

But that fact should not stop this thread from growing!

Last edited:

XxAM33RxX

Oct 7, 2020
it was only a question of time until this topic escalated.

Its hard to control content in general unless you set a password etc.
Imo if someone shares content. That person need to expact that his/her content get shared erlsewhere. Regardless how big or small.

This is the curse and blessing of the web.

But that fact should not stop this thread from growing.
yeah agree and i did told him to set a password at least no body can open the archive until he give his permission

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Well.. shit, it was going to happen sometimes but just know with the K/DA stuff ._.

These people don´t seem to have the slightest idea how patreon works ._.

Thanks for all of the term you shared!

Reactions: kat-klema

RingOfFury

Mar 14, 2018
Hey all, I've been a lurker here for a while, and it's unfortunate to see that the current guard is taking their leave

I was thinking that I could take up the mantle and start supporting and uploading from hereon out. However, I don't have all the previous terms on hand (I lacked the foresight to make complete backups of everything). If anyone has a mega with 1-132, I'll copy it over to my own mega and you can cut off my sharing access after that, and I can put my own link out there and handle the sharing and uploading from here on out

XxAM33RxX

Oct 7, 2020
Hey all, I've been a lurker here for a while, and it's unfortunate to see that the current guard is taking their leave

I was thinking that I could take up the mantle and start supporting and uploading from hereon out. However, I don't have all the previous terms on hand (I lacked the foresight to make complete backups of everything). If anyone has a mega with 1-132, I'll copy it over to my own mega and you can cut off my sharing access after that, and I can put my own link out there and handle the sharing and uploading from here on out
What a good man here thank you buddy

maybe i have but I don’t know where i putted it xD
I’m gonna check my history hopefully I’ll find it there

シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020

Okay so I've uploaded a new folder of the entire Sakimichan collection Terms 1-131 for new people, credits to BigCityBoiz2510, Kreesly, Raibuuu, Yejimo and SAAVEDRA for their tireless and thankless work in uploading these terms.

These people go out of their way to source the material from some extremely frustrating websites, asking for nothing in return and for that I think these wonderful people deserve a round of applause.

Here's a compilation of Terms 1-131 with jpgs and psds without video. If you're looking for video look through the pages in this thread for SAAVEDRA's uploads.

I give you permission to share this upload within this thread or otherwise, but please don't share it somewhere public like Reddit where it's a guaranteed takedown:

MEGA
Be careful with this link.

Last edited:

RingOfFury

Mar 14, 2018
My plan is tier 2 subscription, for the nsfw versions. That's about as much I'm willing to spend for this endeavor for now

I'll probably need several mega accounts, since iirc 1-132 almost hits the 50gb limit on its own but I think it'll be fine. If someone can get ahold on Reionseo and anyone who has term 132 downloaded I'd like to put them all together. I can't send DMs yet for some reason, so I think someone else has to initiate the conversation

Last edited:

Lewd Uzu

Oct 10, 2019
This is term 132-133 JPG according to an e-hentai gallery, I can't check if everything is okay I don't know why I can't access yiff for the time being.

I will try to upload my full Sakimichan's folder (1-131) and try to post a link here but you can see that the folder is pretty heavy. I gathered only JPG and some of the yaoi content will be missing in my Sakimichan's folder be aware of that.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
I Have The Full Terms And Tutorials From Sakimichan (Psd+Jpg+Video+Tutorials) But The Entire Folder Weighs 800Gb, Due To Lack Of Time I Have Only Uploaded Terms From 63 to 117 Here To The Forum, Just Over 250gb, Hope To Upload The Other Terms Later 7u7

XxAM33RxX

Oct 7, 2020
I Have The Full Terms And Tutorials From Sakimichan (Psd+Jpg+Video+Tutorials) But The Entire Folder Weighs 800Gb, Due To Lack Of Time I Have Only Uploaded Terms From 63 to 117 Here To The Forum, Just Over 250gb, Hope To Upload The Other Terms Later 7u7
so can you share it with us right now or mention the message u wrote ? i will or we will appreciate that cuz somehow i lost my link for mega (not the one above)

XxAM33RxX

Oct 7, 2020
My plan is tier 2 subscription, for the nsfw versions. That's about as much I'm willing to spend for this endeavor for now

I'll probably need several mega accounts, since iirc 1-132 almost hits the 50gb limit on its own but I think it'll be fine. If someone can get ahold on Reionseo and anyone who has term 132 downloaded I'd like to put them all together. I can't send DMs yet for some reason, so I think someone else has to initiate the conversation
hey my friend i just got this link by searching up for a little time
here you can find all terms

scroll down to see the download links

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
so can you share it with us right now or mention the message u wrote ? i will or we will appreciate that cuz somehow i lost my link for mega (not the one above)
Oh, My List Of Links Is In This Section Of Comments Like 2 Weeks Ago, As Long As Google Does Not Delete My Files
I Will Never Delete Them, So You Can Download Them If You Want ^-^ The Only Way That Google Can Delete My Terms Is If Someone Share Them In 420Chan, That Forum Is A Total Chaos And Because People In There Share The Links With Anyone >.<

RingOfFury

Mar 14, 2018
Oh, My List Of Links Is In This Section Of Comments Like 2 Weeks Ago, As Long As Google Does Not Delete My Files
I Will Never Delete Them, So You Can Download Them If You Want ^-^ The Only Way That Google Can Delete My Terms Is If Someone Share Them In 420Chan, That Forum Is A Total Chaos And Because People In There Share The Links With Anyone >.<
I may just be blind, but I've searched your posts here in the last few weeks and couldn't find any drive links. I know reionseo had a perfect mega with 1-131 but that link died last night for some reason, was going to make a copy today but poof. ok nvm it's back

Last edited:

RingOfFury

Mar 14, 2018
Alright, can someone link me to term132-133 please? Preferably with the animations, hopefully excluding psd/tutorials will lighten the upload. I only snagged the k/da and a couple of the other pictures before this whole incident. I've successfully copied an earlier mega that has up to 131, my intention is to keep it updated going forward

Reactions: Justhere1

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
I may just be blind, but I've searched your posts here in the last few weeks and couldn't find any drive links. I know reionseo had a perfect mega with 1-131 but that link died last night for some reason, was going to make a copy today but poof. ok nvm it's back
Any Drive Links? xD All My Terms Are Hosted In Drive And They Were Posted Here, Check Very Well ^-^

RingOfFury

Mar 14, 2018
Any Drive Links? xD All My Terms Are Hosted In Drive And They Were Posted Here, Check Very Well ^-^
Maybe I'm just blind then :(
I've searched all your profile posts and all posting activity dating back to august, couldn't find a drive link.

I just need 132-133 and I think everything will be up to date

Reactions: Justhere1
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes