SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Thank you SAAVEDRA!

For 88-89 and 117 are those process videos the full length?
Originally I asked here because I downloaded them and found alot of the ends cut out,
if it is the full, then apologies on my part and thank you for the upload!
Oh, Yes 88, 89 And 117 Have The Most Complete Full Lengt But Remember That Sakimi Always Ends Her Videos In The Same Way 7u7

Ah, When I Talk About The "Old Baidu" I'm Referring To The Old Links That Came Out Of Baidu or 3DElements, Most Of These Old Links No Longer Work 7u7

betbacac

Jun 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "SAAVEDRA, bài đăng: 4576505, thành viên: 1578686"]
Dành cho bạn cũng vậy [USER = 3060052] jin0981 [/ USER] ^ - ^

This Is Full Term 134 (Jpg + Psd + Video Process + Animations) Đừng chia sẻ liên kết này ra khỏi trang web này 0w0
134: Mega
Mật khẩu là "SAAVEDRA" Không có dấu ngoặc kép, Trọng lượng 3,31Gb Khi giải nén, thưởng thức ^ - ^
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Cảm ơn rât nhiều

jin0981

Nov 14, 2020
Oh, Yes 88, 89 And 117 Have The Most Complete Full Lengt But Remember That Sakimi Always Ends Her Videos In The Same Way 7u7

Ah, When I Talk About The "Old Baidu" I'm Referring To The Old Links That Came Out Of Baidu or 3DElements, Most Of These Old Links No Longer Work 7u7
Thanks SAAVEDRA Ill stick with those for 88-117
And yeah I was looking around for the old baidu and couldnt find it so was wondering if that was the case

Btw would you have the full 132 available anywhere? the links I found for it were missing the Evelyn silver hair video and other vids cut shorter to around 1h

Last edited:

SgtKahuna117

Mar 10, 2019
Please use the following links I have uploaded. I have uploaded this for your convenience otherwise you would have to scroll through pages and pages to find the terms. I've spent more than a dozen hours trying to find content for the following packs and compiling them into a convenient mega link for you to download. And I'm still missing a few JPGS + PSDS for the first around 60 terms.

The first lesson here is you have to do a lot of reading to find the appropriate terms in the comments. Read the previous posts, read the previous pages looking for links. First page links are almost never up to date and they aren't in this case.

Also be patient and don't ask for the terms unless you're 100% sure they're not here by the date. They only come once each month and Sakimichan is 5th October sometimes later, check her patreon for the date. Also, no one is obligated to upload anything. So anything they do is above and beyond and if they choose not to upload, well I guess too bad.

If you're looking for speedpaint videos look for SAAVEDRAs posts, but beware speedpaint videos are huge. Just from term ~60 - 110 is about 300GB+ so I would advise to avoid them unless you really want them.

For new people, please use these links
Terms 1-131: (jpgs and psds only)
Mega

Sakimichan Terms 132-133 courtesy of BigCityBoiz2510, please give him your thanks
Mega

As always you can share my links as they are on burner accounts, but please do not somewhere like Reddit with auto DMCA.
Thank you! I always struggle to find the recent terms

Reactions: Xeltos

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
I'll be sharing term 136 once it gets here. It'll be he last term I share as well since sakimichan seems to be switching things up and well I mostly subbed to her stuff for her video process and what not and now it seems like it won't be a thing she does anymore so yeah. I was wondering if anyone had term 133? with the tutorial. Haven't been on the thread for a while now so if it was shared here (with the tut) pls let me know thank you (since I don't have much time anymore i can't scroll back o page 84 lmfao)

• Sad
Reactions: TraLeeee

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
I'll be sharing term 136 once it gets here. It'll be he last term I share as well since sakimichan seems to be switching things up and well I mostly subbed to her stuff for her video process and what not and now it seems like it won't be a thing she does anymore so yeah. I was wondering if anyone had term 133? with the tutorial. Haven't been on the thread for a while now so if it was shared here (with the tut) pls let me know thank you (since I don't have much time anymore i can't scroll back o page 84 lmfao)
she's not sending out video process anymore? why tho

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
she's not sending out video process anymore? why tho
something about including nsfw art streams instead? I have no clue imo she should've kept the video process up. No one was complaining about them lmfao. Whatever the new thing that's gonna be replacing the process videos better be good enough for her patreons at least.

rose_star54

Jul 18, 2020
something about including nsfw art streams instead? I have no clue imo she should've kept the video process up. No one was complaining about them lmfao. Whatever the new thing that's gonna be replacing the process videos better be good enough for her patreons at least.
I follow her insta and patreon I haven't seen her say she is going to stop sending processing videos. I could have missed it but if I do find the post of this i'll share it here.

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
I follow her insta and patreon I haven't seen her say she is going to stop sending processing videos. I could have missed it but if I do find the post of this i'll share it here.
its on her patreon. When you check out the tiers and when she sends out the news letters its changed from process videos to nsfw art stream "coming soon" I saw it just now. An in the news letters she doesn't even mention process videos as being part of the rewards unlike before.

fallen_knight

Nov 12, 2020
88, 89 And 117 Here On This Old Post Of Mine ^-^
https://f95zone.to/threads/sakimi-chan-collection-2020-11-12-sakimi-chan.11818/post-4330624
I Have All Content To Date, Including The Old Terms, Shared In The Old Baidu 0w0 The "New" Old Terms Are Reduced To 720p Resolution Sometimes 7u7
SAAVEDRA or anyone else. Do you have Patreon's Term 58-60? I noticed that the files found on this thread are only 72 or 96 horizontal DPI, but then I found a 300 DPI version of 2A_2B from Term 59 with 300 DPI. Not to mention, the files are obviously renamed like z2Ed8xt and doesn't match the PSD I found elsewhere. Also if you zoom in there's plenty of out of place pixels dotted about. I'd appreciate it if someone could upload these images for everyone.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes