OMEGAgoodjob

May 4, 2020
its on her patreon. When you check out the tiers and when she sends out the news letters its changed from process videos to nsfw art stream "coming soon" I saw it just now. An in the news letters she doesn't even mention process videos as being part of the rewards unlike before.
did she say where she will stream on?

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi, I noticed your Terms D/Ls were missing numbers, 58, 59, 60, I came across this which seems to have various items on it, it also had this link (moz-extension://088ef8e6-5810-4a2b-9309-b61a7d5e5858/mega/secure.html#folder/wrwFXK7I#36N4QjyBSbDKgFQ1arjcSA) near the bottom which appears to contain the missing Terms, & also an unsorted folder. It might be helpfull, but I'm unaware as to how long it lasts.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hi, I noticed your Terms D/Ls were missing numbers, 58, 59, 60, I came across this which seems to have various items on it, it also had this link (moz-extension://088ef8e6-5810-4a2b-9309-b61a7d5e5858/mega/secure.html#folder/wrwFXK7I#36N4QjyBSbDKgFQ1arjcSA) near the bottom which appears to contain the missing Terms, & also an unsorted folder. It might be helpfull, but I'm unaware as to how long it lasts.
These are the pictures, I need the process vids.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Hi, I noticed your Terms D/Ls were missing numbers, 58, 59, 60, I came across this which seems to have various items on it, it also had this link Mega
That Mega Link Contains A Lot Of Reduced Jpg Files, For Example 2B In There Weighs 1.4mb: 1606180070282.png And Other Versions Weighs 3.1Mb: 1606180195068.png

@SAAVEDRA or anyone else. Do you have Patreon's Term 58-60? I noticed that the files found on this thread are only 72 or 96 horizontal DPI, but then I found a 300 DPI version of 2A_2B from Term 59 with 300 DPI.
Oh, You Mean The Digital Resolution Of The Rendered Files?
I Will Share Those Terms With rf96 Very Soon When I Have Some Time ^-^

fallen_knight

Nov 12, 2020
That Mega Link Contains A Lot Of Reduced Jpg Files, For Example 2B In There Weighs 1.4mb: View attachment 913358 And Other Versions Weighs 3.1Mb: View attachment 913365

Oh, You Mean The Digital Resolution Of The Rendered Files?
I Will Share Those Terms With rf96 Very Soon When I Have Some Time ^-^
SAAVEDRA is right. An easy test is to compare the images from Term 57 and some prior on the mega with the ones provided by OP. Both the file size and Horizontal/Vertical DPI are off, and when you zoom in it's clearly been reduced. I appreciate you offering to share. Much thanks.

EDIT: While I have your attention SAAVEDRA, you wouldn't have Term 31's Frontal Muscle Voice Over tutorial would you? It's the only one missing from OP's term 31 and the Tutorial Save Drive, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. OP did a fantastic job sharing, and the tutorials I found on this thread is more than enough. I just want to complete the set~

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
SAAVEDRA is right. An easy test is to compare the images from Term 57 and some prior on the mega with the ones provided by OP. Both the file size and Horizontal/Vertical DPI are off, and when you zoom in it's clearly been reduced. I appreciate you offering to share. Much thanks.

EDIT: While I have your attention SAAVEDRA, you wouldn't have Term 31's Frontal Muscle Voice Over tutorial would you? It's the only one missing from OP's term 31 and the Tutorial Save Drive, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. OP did a fantastic job sharing, and the tutorials I found on this thread is more than enough. I just want to complete the set~
Can you list what's missing from OP's terms?

fallen_knight

Nov 12, 2020
Can you list what's missing from OP's terms?
I haven't finished sorting everything out, but Term 31's Frontal Muscle tutorial seems like the only thing completely missing. Term 54's d_vahri.psd is missing, but I suspect that this is Sakimi-chan's fault. There's an oddly placed steps.psd of this image instead.

As for the tutorial Google Save Drive, missing are:
{Term 034} _ Elegant Elf Necklace Tutorial
{Term 066} _ Photoshop Painting Basics Tutorial
{Term 070} _ Simple to Complex Light/Shadow Tutorial
{Term 083} _ Quick Background - Photo Integration Tutorial
{Term 104} _ Exagerating Proportions Tutorial
{Term 105} _ Squish Physics Tutorial
Term 106 and on...
Of course Term 31's Frontal Muscle as well. Besides 31, the rest can be found in OP's Full Terms or SAAVEDRA's shares.

The follow tutorials on the Save Drive I replaced with a better versions found in OP's Full Terms:
{Term 034} _ Composition 101 - Back to Basic
{Term 034} _ Nude Fullbody - Female Pose Tutorial
{Term 035} _ Polish/Refining Part 1 Tutorial - Dark Unicorn
{Term 035} _ Fantasy Elf Dress Tutorial
{Term 035} _ Hips Vol.1 Tutorial

As for the .jpg I moved so much around that it's hard to remember which pictures OP's Full Term may be missing - if any at all. I do recommend remaking the "pictures only" section. There were clear discrepancies there. Then again, most people who do not pay attention to resolution aren't going to mind or notice.

That is everything I can remember. I wish I took better notes of my sorting process. I do need to reiterate that you guys are doing a great job! I found nigh everything I could've wanted in this one-stop-shop. TYVM! :D

EDIT: fallen.psd from Term 44 is missing as well. Not sure why. Might be Sakimi-chan again.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
I haven't finished sorting everything out, but Term 31's Frontal Muscle tutorial seems like the only thing completely missing. Term 54's d_vahri.psd is missing, but I suspect that this is Sakimi-chan's fault. There's an oddly placed steps.psd of this image instead.

Term 106 and on...
Of course Term 31's Frontal Muscle as well. Besides 31, the rest can be found in OP's Full Terms or SAAVEDRA's shares.
EDIT: fallen.psd from Term 44 is missing as well. Not sure why. Might be Sakimi-chan again.
I Already Share Some Missing Tutorials With rf96 And Other Members Of The Forum, Ahm You Mean This One Ahri From Term 54?
1606195725258.png I Have All The Tutorials To Date In Another Folder 1606195852184.png
And Fallen Angel Psd From Term 44 Too--> 1606196150294.png The Google Drive Link In The Op With The Tutorials Only Has 1/3 Of The Actual Tutorials.

Last edited:

fallen_knight

Nov 12, 2020
I Already Share Some Missing Tutorials With rf96 And Other Members Of The Forum, Ahm You Mean This One Ahri From Term 54?
View attachment 913559 I Have All The Tutorials To Date In Another Folder View attachment 913561
And Fallen Angel Psd From Term 44 Too--> View attachment 913572 The Google Drive Link In The Op With The Tutorials Only Has 1/3 Of The Actual Tutorials.
Wow you do have them. I'd really appreciate it if u can share your Fallen Angel.psd and your 31 - Frontal Muscle Tutorial as well. I'm afraid the d_vahri.psd is the steps version of this image. Can you check?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Term 106 and on...

The follow tutorials on the Save Drive I replaced with a better versions found in OP's Full Terms:
{Term 034} _ Composition 101 - Back to Basic
{Term 034} _ Nude Fullbody - Female Pose Tutorial
{Term 035} _ Polish/Refining Part 1 Tutorial - Dark Unicorn
{Term 035} _ Fantasy Elf Dress Tutorial
{Term 035} _ Hips Vol.1 Tutorial

As for the .jpg I moved so much around that it's hard to remember which pictures OP's Full Term may be missing - if any at all. I do recommend remaking the "pictures only" section. There were clear discrepancies there. Then again, most people who do not pay attention to resolution aren't going to mind or notice.

That is everything I can remember. I wish I took better notes of my sorting process. I do need to reiterate that you guys are doing a great job! I found nigh everything I could've wanted in this one-stop-shop. TYVM! :D

Thanks. Yeah, the pictures only archives are wrong in many places. I'll change them when I'm done with the full terms. I'm reuploading term 31.

Cold Master GTO

Nov 15, 2020
Guys, does anyone know where I can find images from Tier 1 to 100 other than those from these links? I'm having trouble unzipping the files, it appears that an X number of images are corrupted. I have already downloaded it again and tried to unzip it with the different App but it still has the same error. I believe it is the original file of the link is corrupted :S

The urge to cry is great.

fallen_knight

Nov 12, 2020
Guys, does anyone know where I can find images from Tier 1 to 100 other than those from these links? I'm having trouble unzipping the files, it appears that an X number of images are corrupted. I have already downloaded it again and tried to unzip it with the different App but it still has the same error. I believe it is the original file of the link is corrupted :S

Try these two Mega folders that I found somewhere in this thread:

All thanks to the original posters.

EDIT: Adjusted link's starting folder

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

what folders are corrupted?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes