Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
When Sakimi-chan sends out the next terms, I hope there aren't any images missing in the email like last time.
Trust me there will be. Like I said she's no longer including everything in the new terms like she used to do. So expect some things missing, as much as i wish nothing will be missing I don't have high hopes.

Reactions: Nograde

シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020
Trust me there will be. Like I said she's no longer including everything in the new terms like she used to do. So expect some things missing, as much as i wish nothing will be missing I don't have high hopes.
Didn't she give the missing pin-ups to her patreons after they told her that they were missing?

Also, in the upcoming terms, she's including the Lisa and Mona pin-ups from the previous terms.

She's probably trying to make up for the fact that the Lisa and Mona pin-ups were missing in the emails.

I think there were some patreons who didn't have any issues with missing content in their email. They got stuff like the video processes and everything.

Last edited:

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
Didn't she give the missing pin-ups to her patreons after they told her that they were missing?

Also, in the upcoming terms, she's including the Lisa and Mona pin-ups from the previous terms.

She's probably trying to make up for the fact that the Lisa and Mona pin-ups were missing in the emails.

I think there were some patreons who didn't have any issues with missing content in their email. They got stuff like the video processes and everything.
Nope. I asked her personally, she purposely didn't put certain video processes. As for term 134, she didn't send in all the missing things. She only put the Mona SFW (nsfw?) pinup that was missing and that's it. Nothing else. I asked her about it twice. She doesn't even have "video process" as part of any of her tiers in patreon like she used to. Now I just checked and she has "partial video process" I no longer subbing to her because I hate the new faces she's doing. No noses or lips etc. She's moving away form the semi realism to more...anime. Which is fine for some people but that's not what I have been supporting her for since 2014 so I decided to move on. I'll share erm 136 here when I receive it from her and that's it.

Reactions: Nograde

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Nope. I asked her personally, she purposely didn't put certain video processes. As for term 134, she didn't send in all the missing things. She only put the Mona SFW (nsfw?) pinup that was missing and that's it. Nothing else. I asked her about it twice. She doesn't even have "video process" as part of any of her tiers in patreon like she used to. Now I just checked and she has "partial video process" I no longer subbing to her because I hate the new faces she's doing. No noses or lips etc. She's moving away form the semi realism to more...anime. Which is fine for some people but that's not what I have been supporting her for since 2014 so I decided to move on. I'll share erm 136 here when I receive it from her and that's it.
Also feels like these past few terms looks kinda rushed, feels like she sacrificed some face details and boob proportion for the jiggly sliding animation she did lately, that seems to require much more work, but idk, as a free hoarder i really have no place to criticize lol

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
Also feels like these past few terms looks kinda rushed, feels like she sacrificed some face details and boob proportion for the jiggly sliding animation she did lately, that seems to require much more work, but idk, as a free hoarder i really have no place to criticize lol
I wish she would drop those damn animations. At least until she has them down and they actually look good. Or she could switch some stuff like around fucking hell you're a fucking millionaire??/ go back to doing 1 term per month man. tutorials that are 6 and 4 hours long, on top of animations on top of other drawings like you can tell her art is suffering for it. half month is not enough to do all of this. like if she took a month to do all of this it wouldn't be an issue because she would take her time but nooooo she just HAS to do stuff like this and in result take stuff away and trying to replace it wth live streams? like why- I don't get it. What are we going to watch in those lives streams? watch you interact wth the audience while drawing slowly? she draws fast don't get me wrong but even then it will take her a very long time to finish a piece if she looks at the chat back and forth. I hate the whole weird boob and face fiasco she has going on. This is possibly the worst her art suffered. I'm even starting o miss the extremely wonky anatomy she had last year at this rate. It was better than this. but that's all for my rant. I'm no longer going to buy her stuff bc I am dissatisfied so I'll let her be. She won't care what I think anyways.

namiie

Nov 27, 2020
Why do so many people ask for her terms yet they do not know it comes after every 5th? like if ya want the term so damn bad please go search for the artist at least??? look at the newsletter or something. It frustrating to keep seeing those questions as if we aren't all anticipating and waiting for the same thing. Having someone butt in and ask and again in bad timing about the terms is hilarious in some ways, but also...just read bro. You come here and ask people to share what they paid for at least read. Please.
I am new here and checked the last 4-7 pages in of this thread and couldn't find that it comes on the 5th. The only reason I even made an account was to ask this b/c it didn't make sense to have it like this. All the newsletters she puts on twitter just say that you have to sign up before XX date before you get it, and that for the 136th term, for example, was 2 weeks ago. This might not make sense for new people. Also never used patreon before and i heard patreon changed some billing rules or something.

Last edited:

Smeagle

May 15, 2018
I am new here and checked the last 4-7 pages in of this thread and couldn't find that it comes on the 5th. The only reason I even made an account was to ask this b/c it didn't make sense to have it like this. All the newsletters she puts on twitter just say that you have to sign up before XX date before you get it, and that for the 136th term, for example, was 2 weeks ago. This might not make sense for new people. Also never used patreon before and i heard patreon changed some billing rules or something.
I didn't want to type anything out about this topic until I saw your reply. The reason we keep getting questions about rewards before they're released is because those who keep on asking have never used Patreon.
A good rule of thumb is to not expect, and stop asking for, any updates of any kind until at the very latest the 10th of a month (if we're also rounding up). That's because patreon billing takes place from the 1st to 5th to account for a variety of billing variables, and Patreon's delivery of those funds and the delivery of rewards to Patrons can be anywhere from 6th to 10th. All dates in US time. So, latest one might expect is the 11th if they don't live in the States.

Now regarding Sakimichan, I have no idea why she sent out a reminder for term 135 on Dec 1 where the deadline for subscriptions Oct 31. She's fucking her feed up by posting outdated content and then retweeting the same content as her original tweet multiple times in a row. And then she posts no preview pictures on gumroad for clarification on latest contents. It's like she doesn't want people to buy her products.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I didn't want to type anything out about this topic until I saw your reply. The reason we keep getting questions about rewards before they're released is because those who keep on asking have never used Patreon.
A good rule of thumb is to not expect, and stop asking for, any updates of any kind until at the very latest the 10th of a month (if we're also rounding up). That's because patreon billing takes place from the 1st to 5th to account for a variety of billing variables, and Patreon's delivery of those funds and the delivery of rewards to Patrons can be anywhere from 6th to 10th. All dates in US time. So, latest one might expect is the 11th if they don't live in the States.

Now regarding Sakimichan, I have no idea why she sent out a reminder for term 135 on Dec 1 where the deadline for subscriptions Oct 31. She's fucking her feed up by posting outdated content and then retweeting the same content as her original tweet multiple times in a row. And then she posts no preview pictures on gumroad for clarification on latest contents. It's like she doesn't want people to buy her products.

I think she needs to hire someone who can take care of PR/payment stuff, so she can focus on the art.

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
I think she needs to hire someone who can take care of PR/payment stuff, so she can focus on the art.
funny thing is....she lowkey has someone like that already. She has her friend who looks through her feed and deletes means comments etc.

namiie

Nov 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the clarification, really appreciate it. Was also confused about those dates that seemed off! Was also going to support her at some point once I figured out how to subscribe for what I want on term by term basis.

TRaphael

Mar 28, 2019

this is my opinion only and I don't think I need to explain it can be totally wrong so feel free to ignore it but if you like read it and think about it.
rule #1 of life: people get old, and when they do living will get harder, working gets harder thinking gets harder it's easier to confuse stuff, forget them and get lost in thoughts which makes it harder to focus, and remember Sakimi-Chan is not a teenage girl who just turned 20 and she is at her peak, with age and life these days comes problems, we all will get there different people at different ages.
rule #2 of life: people will get bored of what they do if they do it over and over and when they lose interest in what they do even slightest, their performance will also drop, how much it drops? depends on the person.
now with only these two and nothing else in mind, I promise she is not asking others to not buy her products, no one dislikes money that's a fact anyone says otherwise is a a psycho and a liar do not believe them, everything runs on money in this life no one can dislike it!
put it on human limits and forgive her, I was a fan of her work in old times not now since she switched to oversized thighs and boobs and everything started to look too much unrealistic but that aside she is an artist and she is just a human, we all have limits of our own, don't blame others or judge them like this they might actually read this and get sad, trust me some people can get hurt by these thoughts and words, you are 100% free to think and say whatever you want but if you care about others I ask you to think about "what if they read or hear what I say?" before you say it.
oh you read everything I wrote? thank you that is something to be proud of! you read my BS, so thank you! and have a wonderful day!

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
this is my opinion only and I don't think I need to explain it can be totally wrong so feel free to ignore it but if you like read it and think about it.
rule #1 of life: people get old, and when they do living will get harder, working gets harder thinking gets harder it's easier to confuse stuff, forget them and get lost in thoughts which makes it harder to focus, and remember Sakimi-Chan is not a teenage girl who just turned 20 and she is at her peak, with age and life these days comes problems, we all will get there different people at different ages.
rule #2 of life: people will get bored of what they do if they do it over and over and when they lose interest in what they do even slightest, their performance will also drop, how much it drops? depends on the person.
now with only these two and nothing else in mind, I promise she is not asking others to not buy her products, no one dislikes money that's a fact anyone says otherwise is a a psycho and a liar do not believe them, everything runs on money in this life no one can dislike it!
put it on human limits and forgive her, I was a fan of her work in old times not now since she switched to oversized thighs and boobs and everything started to look too much unrealistic but that aside she is an artist and she is just a human, we all have limits of our own, don't blame others or judge them like this they might actually read this and get sad, trust me some people can get hurt by these thoughts and words, you are 100% free to think and say whatever you want but if you care about others I ask you to think about "what if they read or hear what I say?" before you say it.
oh you read everything I wrote? thank you that is something to be proud of! you read my BS, so thank you! and have a wonderful day!
She will be fine lmfao. Like honestly...I don't even mean to be one of those people but I have been following sakimcihan since 2013. I have seen the changes and yes she has grown up...but she's only 28? not even in her late thirties or at an age where things start getting a little more difficult. She is overworking herself, and its effecting her art badly. and just bc you're happy doing something doesn't mean that it will create growth and will keep creating success. Sometimes people have to change for the better...and what she's doing is not different in regards to her art, (come on now ever since 2016 her anatomy got wonky and even the boobs too and all it did in 2020 was just get more wonky) but to her business. And not only that she does not really listen to criticism much? which is not good for you as a person and for your art career. And if she reads this and gets hurt? Okay well part of being in the internet? people get hurt all the time. Literally everyone in this thread too. Its impossible not to feel hurt, even when receiving criticism. Sakimichan just needs to get on top of her shit and stop pushing herself so hard bc how long does she think people are going to stand with her and her work when it keeps getting worse and worse? because it WILL get worse. She WILL keep over woking herself and she will not take any break and on and on until something happens. Its not healthy as an artist and its not healthy as a person. She may be happy drawing big boobs and wonky anatomy and drawing "yaoi" for girls only but its not *growth* and its not manageable like look at fucking kuvshinov ilya! Great fucking art basically someone a lot of people looked up to. But eventually what happened? people started losing interest in him and his work. He's trying to make a living but he doesn't *grow* he doesn't change his style and his same face syndrome is HARD. Super fucking hard and at this point he's not really bothering to change it so people aren't going to bother with him too. And dare i say he's more famous than sakimichan. Or well..he was. At the end of the day its no my call but I can't help but criticize her, because all she's doing is killing her stamina and meeting the end of her art career early. May it be in 2025 or 2031 but eventually she won't want to draw anymore. She's a millionaire, she can take breaks her fans won't leave they get it, she can do so much to grow and change and give herself time yet she wants to keep pushing and pushing. All to please others (its not about the money anymore. Can't be as a millionaire who still lives with her roommates) and gives herself no chance to draw what she want. At first I understood but making so much money in just 1 month? and STILL not giving yourself any time to draw what you want? what's the fear? never got it.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes