WetCream

Aug 18, 2018
I wish she would drop those damn animations. At least until she has them down and they actually look good. Or she could switch some stuff like around fucking hell you're a fucking millionaire??/ go back to doing 1 term per month man. tutorials that are 6 and 4 hours long, on top of animations on top of other drawings like you can tell her art is suffering for it. half month is not enough to do all of this. like if she took a month to do all of this it wouldn't be an issue because she would take her time but nooooo she just HAS to do stuff like this and in result take stuff away and trying to replace it wth live streams? like why- I don't get it. What are we going to watch in those lives streams? watch you interact wth the audience while drawing slowly? she draws fast don't get me wrong but even then it will take her a very long time to finish a piece if she looks at the chat back and forth. I hate the whole weird boob and face fiasco she has going on. This is possibly the worst her art suffered. I'm even starting o miss the extremely wonky anatomy she had last year at this rate. It was better than this. but that's all for my rant. I'm no longer going to buy her stuff bc I am dissatisfied so I'll let her be. She won't care what I think anyways.
I totally agree. There's a very huge drop on quality ever since the animations came in. Just look at the Hilda x Rosa piece and compare it to the Hilda and Rosa solo pic. The anatomy, lighting and shadow is just bruh. It's like the whole piece was made so it could be turned into animation much easily. And the Cynthia NSFW from the latest term is probably the most butchered yet

Nograde

Jan 7, 2019
She will be fine lmfao. Like honestly...I don't even mean to be one of those people but I have been following sakimcihan since 2013. I have seen the changes and yes she has grown up...but she's only 28? not even in her late thirties or at an age where things start getting a little more difficult. She is overworking herself, and its effecting her art badly. and just bc you're happy doing something doesn't mean that it will create growth and will keep creating success. Sometimes people have to change for the better...and what she's doing is not different in regards to her art, (come on now ever since 2016 her anatomy got wonky and even the boobs too and all it did in 2020 was just get more wonky) but to her business. And not only that she does not really listen to criticism much? which is not good for you as a person and for your art career. And if she reads this and gets hurt? Okay well part of being in the internet? people get hurt all the time. Literally everyone in this thread too. Its impossible not to feel hurt, even when receiving criticism. Sakimichan just needs to get on top of her shit and stop pushing herself so hard bc how long does she think people are going to stand with her and her work when it keeps getting worse and worse? because it WILL get worse. She WILL keep over woking herself and she will not take any break and on and on until something happens. Its not healthy as an artist and its not healthy as a person. She may be happy drawing big boobs and wonky anatomy and drawing "yaoi" for girls only but its not *growth* and its not manageable like look at fucking kuvshinov ilya! Great fucking art basically someone a lot of people looked up to. But eventually what happened? people started losing interest in him and his work. He's trying to make a living but he doesn't *grow* he doesn't change his style and his same face syndrome is HARD. Super fucking hard and at this point he's not really bothering to change it so people aren't going to bother with him too. And dare i say he's more famous than sakimichan. Or well..he was. At the end of the day its no my call but I can't help but criticize her, because all she's doing is killing her stamina and meeting the end of her art career early. May it be in 2025 or 2031 but eventually she won't want to draw anymore. She's a millionaire, she can take breaks her fans won't leave they get it, she can do so much to grow and change and give herself time yet she wants to keep pushing and pushing. All to please others (its not about the money anymore. Can't be as a millionaire who still lives with her roommates) and gives herself no chance to draw what she want. At first I understood but making so much money in just 1 month? and STILL not giving yourself any time to draw what you want? what's the fear? never got it.
I agree with everything you said, except the part about her not drawing what she wants

she literally only draw what she wants, I lost the count of how many times she drew Tifa, 2B, and Ahri

she pretends to take suggestions but keep doing the same things over and over again

Reactions: Mira Juro Que

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
hi hi guys over here. I just want to ask something pls?
hmmm I can now open psd with pc that I just bought hehe and I was wondering if why nsfw psd is not over any gdrive link? I mean I go to the term 84 (I go to find todoroki) and the psd is only sfw one.. Or there is indeed no psd for nsfw? thanks in advance~~
I know I always here to check the latest term, but I barely join the discussion hehe, pardon for my question

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
hmmm I can now open psd with pc that I just bought hehe and I was wondering if why nsfw psd is not over any gdrive link? I mean I go to the term 84 (I go to find todoroki) and the psd is only sfw one.. Or there is indeed no psd for nsfw? thanks in advance~~
I know I always here to check the latest term, but I barely join the discussion hehe, pardon for my question
Hi, I'm not super positive what you mean but usually the PSD file is either together with the SFW one or not at all. Sometimes sakimichan doesn't put PSD for the NSFW variations, since it wasn't a true nfsw but a sfw turned into nsfw, so she just leaves the pNG and JPG. I can try looking for you? but it might be that she didn't include a nsfw PSD, as that's something I'm noticing she's doing more recently.

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
I agree with everything you said, except the part about her not drawing what she wants

she literally only draw what she wants, I lost the count of how many times she drew Tifa, 2B, and Ahri

she pretends to take suggestions but keep doing the same things over and over again
But that's bc that's most of her suggestions believe it or not. i doubt she would displease 10,000 patreons if they keep suggesting the same thing over and over. Its most likely public demand. Only draw the popular thing. First it was overwatch, and then more overwatch, and now its going to be genshin impact.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Crowd effect. You can see it on Patreon when artists make a poll. Now it's always Tifa.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Saki does release some pieces with SFW psd's which make them pointless when the layers do not include various NSFW options. Case in point Todoroki. All you can do with that psd with the existing layers is remove/change lightning, his coat/cape, the element effects (the fire and ice) and alter his face slightly. Maybe someone much more skilled then I can work with it, but yeah, Saki does make some of her psd's SFW only to answer your question.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes