andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
Hi, I'm not super positive what you mean but usually the PSD file is either together with the SFW one or not at all. Sometimes sakimichan doesn't put PSD for the NSFW variations, since it wasn't a true nfsw but a sfw turned into nsfw, so she just leaves the pNG and JPG. I can try looking for you? but it might be that she didn't include a nsfw PSD, as that's something I'm noticing she's doing more recently.
hmmm.. I'm not sure you can help me because all I want is male nsfw :(
I know guys over here are focusing on female nsfw so that I'm a bit.. hesitate to ask about this.
But yeah, if you can find especially for (term 84 todoroki, term 83 adult deku, anf term 106 seto kiba) nsfw psd, I would really thank you for your kindness! :)

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
Saki does release some pieces with SFW psd's which make them pointless when the layers do not include various NSFW options. Case in point Todoroki. All you can do with that psd with the existing layers is remove/change lightning, his coat/cape, the element effects (the fire and ice) and alter his face slightly. Maybe someone much more skilled then I can work with it, but yeah, Saki does make some of her psd's SFW only to answer your question.
ah yes, I haven't tried to "unsee" layer yet. Maybe I can try later. But yeah, I still finding any psd which directly nsfw file :)

rose_star54

Jul 18, 2020
ah yes, I haven't tried to "unsee" layer yet. Maybe I can try later. But yeah, I still finding any psd which directly nsfw file :)
Hi hi if you look on the very first page of the thread there is a link to the terms you are looking for. It is the full set but should have the male nsfw pictures you want uwu.

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
Hi hi if you look on the very first page of the thread there is a link to the terms you are looking for. It is the full set but should have the male nsfw pictures you want uwu.
no no, I have all pictures of male. I just don't have male nsfw psd

anonokda

Nov 13, 2020
hi guys, who has 2 part of the drawing process Nessa, where else did Sakimi use her photo as a reference? I just found only 1 part, and in the second she did not draw, but simply told what she added to the drawing. Or maybe she did not record the process of drawing part 2? Sorry for mistakes, I don't speak English XD

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
hi guys, who has 2 part of the drawing process Nessa, where else did Sakimi use her photo as a reference? I just found only 1 part, and in the second she did not draw, but simply told what she added to the drawing. Or maybe she did not record the process of drawing part 2? Sorry for mistakes, I don't speak English XD
yeah! she does that like a lot. Just draws outside of the recording and jumps through process in the picture. Its one of my biggest pet peeves that she continue to do. I miss her old tutorials where she would just spend her time drawing there and not skip process outside of recording and come back to show what she changed that we never got to see being done, in a tutorial it leaves you at loss. But she said its easier for her to draw without recording because it makes her feel like she doesn't have someone (something aka the camera) watching over her.

Mar 16, 2018
yeah! she does that like a lot. Just draws outside of the recording and jumps through process in the picture. Its one of my biggest pet peeves that she continue to do. I miss her old tutorials where she would just spend her time drawing there and not skip process outside of recording and come back to show what she changed that we never got to see being done, in a tutorial it leaves you at loss. But she said its easier for her to draw without recording because it makes her feel like she doesn't have someone (something aka the camera) watching over her.
lol i feel the same way whenever i draw, but idk i feel like its not that bad if its prerecorded and youre uploading it. To each there own i guess.

Reactions: Papa Lewd

gordon12345

Feb 18, 2020
hello everyone, are the archives include animations? I had downloaded few terms but i didnt find any animations expect wip videos

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
hello everyone, are the archives include animations? I had downloaded few terms but i didnt find any aniamtions expect wip videos
She only started making animations in the last few terms, which are not yet in OP.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Does anybody have the process vids for terms 58, 59, 60? Those that are on the web have a big watermark, and I would prefer to upload the clean versions.

2020-12-08_23h21_10.jpg

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
lol i feel the same way whenever i draw, but idk i feel like its not that bad if its prerecorded and youre uploading it. To each there own i guess.
I'm only bothered when its a tutorial tbh. Like we are here to watch you paint this, you claim its the full painting process in your captions, yet all we see here is half of the work being done. Not even including the fact that she renders her art even more after the tutorial, which kind of defeats the purpose of the tutorial sometimes.

anonokda

Nov 13, 2020
I'm only bothered when its a tutorial tbh. Like we are here to watch you paint this, you claim its the full painting process in your captions, yet all we see here is half of the work being done. Not even including the fact that she renders her art even more after the tutorial, which kind of defeats the purpose of the tutorial sometimes.
I agree with you. Well, supposedly, I see a cool drawing and I want to learn how to draw as well, but she only shows part of how she drew this masterpiece, this is very upsetting :(

Reactions: Mira Juro Que

tearknight89

Feb 8, 2018
Ugh okay yeah I lowkey regret buying. I bought it mostly to see the process of hades and i was let down. Because she doesn't even have process photos or anything. Ahh and all the NSFW is lacking flavor. regrets regrets ba ba ba. I hope you guys are enjoying it thou. Maybe term 136 will be better. See ya next month.
well if you guy upvote this a lot this is term 136 for you guys.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes