SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
There's a lot of sets, is there any established lists of what girls are in what?
It's Like The Question Someone Else Asked Recently, He Was Only Looking For Posts About Fairy Tail... It's Almost Impossible To Make A List Like This o.o Sakimi Doesn't Even Post All Her Preview Characters On Twitter, DeviantArt or Art Station 0w0

lily1001

Jul 27, 2018
Hi curinda, are there file still works? I download random term 51, 52, 53 , 112, 114, 115c(mega and mixdrop also), the file very heavy (3gb 4gb) but when I extracted it, it so light with 250 bytes and I only saw 2 file ( nofile.mp4 and the text write:
"Hello,
If you see this, that mean you probably use a fake website/debrid which use alldebrid.fr behind.
So if you are looking for a solid, good debrid provider, go on this link :
Best regards,
Alldebrid staff"

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Raiten123

Aug 7, 2020
Anyone knows what's up with Taihou animation from term 128? The one on this site and everywhere else is low resolution. Did she not send out the high resolution one?

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
You want those ASAP? buy it... I can't believe that every month it's the same issue with this... new terms will be here when it has to, just wait like we all wait for, there is no need to ask for something that obviously it's gonna be posted here when it's available. :rolleyes:
They Don't Understand 0w0" They Always Do The Same Thing Just To Steal The Links And Publish Them On Other Sites... Like 420Chan Without Saying Thanks At Least o.o

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
You want those ASAP? buy it... I can't believe that every month it's the same issue with this... new terms will be here when it has to, just wait like we all wait for, there is no need to ask for something that obviously it's gonna be posted here when it's available. :rolleyes:
save your energy from answering those type of question lol

Reactions: XenoHaze
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes