Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Veralyn

Oct 26, 2020
Wanted to just give a big thanks for your color/shade edits XenoHaze ~
Also to everyone else who do all these edits ^^ thank you! <3

If it's not too much work, and if anyone has the extra time, could someone do a small edit on this one? It's from term 150 I think. I think it's the only one Sakimichan did with that particular kind of lingerie on 2B. I tried searching around, but it seems there haven't been many edits done for this particular set of images?
Would be interesting to see other edits as well, such as color/enhancements, etc. But that's up to the interest of our dear artists/editors xD

The edit request I'd like to make for this one is to remove their blindfolds and perhaps the watermarks too ^^ would greatly appreciate this, thank you! (oh right, this isn't a PNG file, as it seems they're all mostly jpg/jpeg? anyway, I'll leave that up to you guys ^^)

2b-Kaine-Lingerie.jpeg

Mar 28, 2020
Wanted to just give a big thanks for your color/shade edits XenoHaze ~
Also to everyone else who do all these edits ^^ thank you! <3

If it's not too much work, and if anyone has the extra time, could someone do a small edit on this one? It's from term 150 I think. I think it's the only one Sakimichan did with that particular kind of lingerie on 2B. I tried searching around, but it seems there haven't been many edits done for this particular set of images?
Would be interesting to see other edits as well, such as color/enhancements, etc. But that's up to the interest of our dear artists/editors xD

The edit request I'd like to make for this one is to remove their blindfolds and perhaps the watermarks too ^^ would greatly appreciate this, thank you! (oh right, this isn't a PNG file, as it seems they're all mostly jpg/jpeg? anyway, I'll leave that up to you guys ^^)

View attachment 1666909

Last edited:

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
Is there something wrong with my file, or esdeath nsfw4、5、6 and nsfw9、10 really the same?

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Is there something wrong with my file, or esdeath nsfw4、5、6 and nsfw9、10 really the same?
They are the same. Even ran it through the difference blending option in photoshop. There's not a single pixel difference between those.

Also, noticed that Marin's leg from the sfw part of Term 166 is really jank looking. However, they seemed to have been fixed in the NSFW part. I'll probably edit it so the SFW ver legs look the same.

Why must Sakimichan not take like a couple mins to give her works a once over before release? lol

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Captura.JPG
Anyone else thinking the thong's laces showing up in nsfw 1 and 5 was not deliberate?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote