Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hey permanent_instance

I love your edits especially the bigger boobs and glowing eyes.

Could you please post your edits from baiken, raven and ann without the grain effect and the other filters?

---

Reactions: HansukeX
Jul 30, 2018
I love your edits especially the bigger boobs and glowing eyes.

Could you please post your edits from baiken, raven and ann without the grain effect and the other filters?
Thank you, and I am considering it.

[EDIT]-----------------------------------------------------------

Looks like the hotlinking doesn't work and it won't show on the forum, but you can right click on the image and "Open in new tab" to view it.
Is this still the case for anyone else?

Last edited:

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021

For me, the image is not shown and the links are still not working

Jul 30, 2018
For me, the image is not shown and the links are still not working
Right now, my solution will simply be to stop posting full images here. I will only post thumbnails—and link my lensdump album—since that host works as expected, and has reasonable file size limits.

I'll reupload on here if the file size increases, or if this site's linking issues get fixed. If someone has a viable alternative to lensdump (not sure it exists, without going paid)—I'm all ears. In 2022, any host with a limit under 50MB is a complete joke, so that's my baseline for consideration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018

Now i can see your actual posting but not the others above

What progam/method do you use to make the bodymodifications/liquefaction?

I had always had problems to liquify only certain zones without affecting the direct suroundings which i dont want to change.

1650189363085.png

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
Now i can see your actual posting but not the others above
Thank you for the confirmation. I've swapped those with very low quality images, hence why they are showing. I would not suggest downloading any of my images from this site.

What progam/method do you use to make the bodymodifications/liquefaction?
Photoshop!

I had always had problems to liquify only certain zones without affecting the direct suroundings which i dont want to change.
I redraw a lot of things from scratch (besides obvious additions like Raven's toy).

Reactions: XenoHaze

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
simple question. can someone please explain me how to remove watermarks? a guide or so?
The kind of tool depends on the program you want to use e.g. photoshop, affinity photo or gimp. Gimp is the only freeware from these three.

I combine the clone tool with the healing tool or redraw parts. The result differs alot from the complexity of the image you want to edit.
I personally use affinity photo.

Tutorial:
Photoshop

Affinity photo

Gimp

There might be better tutorials in utube.
Just search a bit around and you should find something to start with.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
Photoshop

Affinity Photo

GIMP
Desktop links.

Also, to add my two cents: GIMP is the worst piece of software I've ever used, open-source or otherwise. As someone who works with Photoshop professionally, I don't expect absolute feature parity, but when your "editing tool" can't even stroke text—you know you fucked up. I could write an entire essay about how perfectly wrong it is, in every possible way.

Affinity Photo is a good alternative to Photoshop, as Xeno pointed out, and makes great use of. I also recommend Lightroom to beginners, though it's healing capabilities are lesser. Darktable is a free alternative, and it is competently put together—unlike GIMP.

Lastly, if you are just looking to dip your toes in, or are borrowing hardware that isn't yours, I've been using Pixlr for years now to get some impromptu work done away from home.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
Hi, do you have your nessa edits also in nude available?
I did not, because Sakimichan does not stay on model across her variations. The proportions of the bodies often change with the clothes, and she's prone to making minute pose adjustments (an arm might be in a slightly different place) that can't really be seen until you try reusing assets. For edits such as mine, assume that what I post is what I have.

Fun fact: Nessa's base image very wonky. Her right shoulder and upper arm are too big, her left breast is too small, and in the nude version Sakimichan forgot to remove the dress strap from Nessa's right shoulder.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote