Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I did not, because Sakimichan does not stay on model across her variations. The proportions of the bodies often change with the clothes, and she's prone to making minute pose adjustments (an arm might be in a slightly different place) that can't really be seen until you try reusing assets. For edits such as mine, assume that what I post is what I have.

Fun fact: Nessa's base image very wonky. Her right shoulder and upper arm is too big, her left breast is too small, and in the nude version Sakimichan forgot to remove the dress strap from Nessa's right shoulder.

Hi, thank you alot the fast reply and for the nessa nude edit :) looks stunning.
I hope its not to much to ask but could you also do a nude edit of the thicker baiken?

Yes sakimi makes sometimes weird mistakes in her variants like e.g. nipples which pierce througt the bikini or something like that or she simply forgets to add certain details in the variants.
Esdeath from term 166 is the recent worst example for that.

Its also a pitty when she alters for example the lighting and I need to redo the whole/partly process of removing the watermarks.

By the way, I tested yesterday darktable and pixlr and deinstalled gimp xD
I didnt know both and find them a cool adition to my affinity photo.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
I hope its not to much to ask but could you also do a nude edit of the thicker baiken?
I will look into it this week. Remind me, if I forget.

By the way, I tested yesterday darktable and pixlr and deinstalled gimp xD
I didnt know both and find them a cool adition to my affinity photo.
Awesome; I'm glad! I've yet to meet a single professional who can stand GIMP. Even out of the things it is actually capable of doing, it does them in the strangest, most pants-on-head backwards way possible. I sincerely think anyone who wants to get into digital art is doing themselves a great disservice learning with GIMP, since it's so idiosyncratic you don't actually learn any transferable skills.

The only people you'll see defending it are linux bros, who are more concerned with bragging about customization, than they are with creating anything of worth.

Esdeath from term 166 is the recent worst example for that.
I might take a look at it. It was already on my list. Whenever you have the time, please write down all the errors you noticed. That way, I won't miss them.

Last edited:
Reactions: XenoHaze

mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
permanent_instance I love ur edits, is it possible for a version without the grainy texture/filter to the Raven/Baiken edits? Also do you also do Ahegao edits? I always feel like some Sakimichan pictures could look really good with Ahegao but it doesn't seem like she does them

Jul 30, 2018
I love ur edits, is it possible for a version without the grainy texture/filter to the Raven/Baiken edits?
It's certainly "possible," and I considered it, but I won't be making them at this point in time. This is especially the case since I can't even upload my images to this site, nor would I want to add unfinished work to my gallery.

Also do you also do Ahegao edits? I always feel like some Sakimichan pictures could look really good with Ahegao but it doesn't seem like she does them
This is a much more interesting idea, and if you have specific candidates in mind, let me know what they are.

I have the ability to do any edits, since I can produce this kind of work from nothing (although I primarily work in 3D). The question is rather how much effort the edit requires, how long it would take, and how much I care. I am doing these in my spare to a get a feel for a different art style than mine, and as a way to relax. Making intricate/elaborate artwork over a longer period of time is what I am taking a break from, so I certainly won't go to any extent for a simple edit I wouldn't attach my name to.

Jul 30, 2018
I never did any additional work.
I just downloaded and saved the images:)
Well, unless there are other versions of the PSDs floating around (which I very much doubt), then someone made a very poor attempt at rescaling the images you attached, losing quality while taking up twice the space.

As usual, click on the image, and follow the link to get the full resolution.

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
Well, unless there are other versions of the PSDs floating around (which I very much doubt), then someone made a very poor attempt at rescaling the images you attached, losing quality while taking up twice the space.

Thank you for your work.
May I ask if I can get Hilda without the tanned skin version? (like the images that I attached)
If you are working on it right now, sorry to bother you.

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021

I am afraid you and I had some miscommunication; I just asked about Hilda "without" tanning(just boob and hip enlargement)
Anyway, thank you for your artwork:)

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
I am afraid you and I had some miscommunication; I just asked about Hilda "without" tanning(just boob and hip enlargement)
Anyway, thank you for your artwork:)
I'm afraid there is no such miscommunication between us. What you are currently experiencing could best be described as "being fucked with, in a majestic fashion." ; )

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
permanent_instance What AI upscaler do you use?
My own implementation of . Honestly, it wasn't worth the effort (though I did learn a few tricks). If I were starting over, I would simply use one of the many readily available implementations floating around github, such as (I did not vet these myself):

[EDIT] Typo.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote