Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
here is me using pizap to make some wallpapers on the consorts of souls hehe
hope people enjoy them as there new laptop wallpapers and get inspired for new variations

Reactions: Livaro and nume

shazor94

Aug 9, 2020
here is me using pizap to make some wallpapers on the consorts of souls hehe
hope people enjoy them as there new laptop wallpapers and get inspired for new variations
Speaking of if anyone is interested i did some minor animating of Melina and Ranni in Wallpaper Engine. Here are the

Edit: Changed the link because i didnt know how file sharing worked lol.

Last edited:

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Speaking of if anyone is interested i did some minor animating of Melina and Ranni in Wallpaper Engine. Here are the
That G Drive isn't accessible publicly may you please make it publicly accessible so we can have access to your artwork thanks

Xenoxinho

Feb 4, 2021
I know I still have a lot to learn, but I've started to do my own art projects on my new Twitter @TheMrPKun having sakimichan as my inspiration basis and what I've learned with her. I still got to b more daring with poses and more patient with the painting. Still have a lot to learn with her process; Here is one of my works: (had to reduce the size for this site)

Reactions: nume

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
I have an edit request please may someone please remove the text in the top right for the entire set that would be appreciated
if that is too much at least if they can be removed from these variations I'd greatly appreciate it
please and thank you in advance
Komi OL nsfw1.jpg Komi OL nsfw5.jpg Komi OL nsfw8.jpg Komi OL nsfw10.jpg

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
Akida21 May I ask if you can remove watermarks from these 3 images?
No need to do the others, just these three full nude images.
Thank you.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote