Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I thought that sakimi would not make an nsfw version, but hey, I leave my edition
View attachment 1969586
I really appreciate your edit!

But i guess her breasts would look more realistic when they would hang a bit down (gravity) and had darker nipples. Because of that she also looks like as if she is wearing an invisible bra.

Maybe sakimi will give her in the next month nsfw variants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akida21

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
I really appreciate your edit!

But i guess her breasts would look more realistic when you would hang a bit down (gravity) and had darker nipples. Because of that she also looks like as if she is wearing an invisible bra.

Maybe sakimi will give her in the next month nsfw variants.
you think, I don't know, it could be, but I liked it that way, and in fact sakimi did release an nsfw version of tsunade, you can check the rule, I found it there

Reactions: XenoHaze

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
you think, I don't know, it could be, but I liked it that way, and in fact sakimi did release an nsfw version of tsunade, you can check the rule, I found it there
This one?

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id= 6497558

Maybe its also a fan edit^^

But i guess the style fits too good for that.

Last edited:

RandyMarsh

Mar 4, 2019
Guys, I wonder if you could do some edits on Cammy Doggystyle POV set from Term 176. KingLucifer made it available on the main topic.

Term 176 JPG/SFW/NSFW missing PSDS/ 2Booty animation /Tsunade in office painting voice over process

Download: Click Here

ALT Download:
I'll name the files and the edit:

16_cammy_backpinup_nsfw3: Add semen to the crotch of her leotard, just like picture 18, but without the dick shadow.
24_cammy_backpinup_nsfw11: Keep all the semen and add the chest harness, just like picture 18, but without the dick shadow

If possible, keep her original color scheme, but please also make Gyaru Cammy version (only the light black skin tone and silver hair is enough, no need to change the colors of her outfit) as a bonus (ONLY if possible, just the two originals are good enough).

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
May someone please take the esdeath picture and colour her hair red and orange to resemble erza scarlet from fairy tail and possibly nami from one piece please. Just recolour the hair please and thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayashimi

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Would anyone mind having a look at the Yoruichi images from set 142 for watermark removal?
I remember subbing back in the day just to get these but finding out that the watermarks never really get removed was a bummer.

I love the hell out of Yoruichi

If anyone feels like it of course :whistle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote