Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Hello everybody! I'm quite new here, but recently i've come across an animation of ganyu. I really like it, the only problem is that after about 19 seconds it turns into a sex scene. I was wondering if any of you could make a short loop of it before the 19 second mark. Please and thank you!
assuming its an mp4 an online video crop tool should work for this I think but I can't open the mp4 to be hundred percent sure

MichaelTheHaxor

Aug 21, 2022
assuming its an mp4 an online video crop tool should work for this I think but I can't open the mp4 to be hundred percent sure
It is an mp4 and i have already tried using a cropping tool, both with an app and an online tool. None of them worked because i couldn't get a perfect loop. Here's a short video of what the animation looks like:

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Hello everybody! I'm quite new here, but recently i've come across an animation of ganyu. I really like it, the only problem is that after about 19 seconds it turns into a sex scene. I was wondering if any of you could make a short loop of it before the 19 second mark. Please and thank you!
can you make the gdrive accessible i can try cropping it and see if i can make it work

Final flash

Sep 9, 2022
Yo um hey guys i'm new here as well and i found this tifa pic and i like it alot but cloud id in it so can you pleas remove cloud from the pic thanks!

Last edited:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Yo um hey guys i'm new here as well and i found this tifa pic and i like it alot but cloud id in it so can you pleas remove cloud from the pic thanks!

bigger letters wont help you to get more attention.

I guess removing cloud would ruin the whole sense and composition of this artwork since tifa would float in the air.

Final flash

Sep 9, 2022
bigger letters wont help you to get more attention.

I guess removing cloud would ruin the whole sense and composition of this artwork since tifa would float in the air.
Ya sorry i was trying somthing it was just to see if yall can do it it is ok you don't have to

Final flash

Sep 9, 2022
Yo i have made it so you can loop it now here is the link and i found the no clothed on and made it cut before the sex part as well so ya

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyMarsh

H0RNYPENGUIN

Jun 12, 2022
First of all... sorry if my grammar is not as good as I would like.
I've been enjoying the terms and edits you share so... I decided to share with you some of what I've done in a MEGA folder.
Basically... I removed the hidden watermarks (I'm not enough skilled to remove the main watermarks but maybe this could be useful to you anyways) in all of my favorite Sakimichan's works (correcting some particles and lines that I didn't like, but I didn't change the colors or anything like that) and adjusted them to fit as PC wallpapers (1080x1920 res). Note: To do this I used some of your edits (the most of them sincerely) so thaks for that.

This contains the following folders:
- My favorite Sakimichan's works (two folders) sorted by Terms...
- Those that I've edited.
- All the adjusted wallpapers.
- The same as the other one but all of the works on just two folders in case the sort of the Terms doesn't matter for you.

Btw... If you like it I will try to update the MEGA folder as soon as new Terms are posted on the main thread.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
I have an edit request please
may someone please remove the watermarks in all the Vermil in Gold image set please and thank you in advance

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote