Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Poweredup1

Sep 20, 2021
Can some remove the tiktok symbols on the right side and the watermarks near the bottom for the Kim Possible set please? Or has someone already done it?

Last edited:

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
May somebody please remove the watermark from these images around her thigh and the top left
I definitely would like number 2 and number 5 done as high priority if one doesn't have alot of time
please and thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayashimi

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
Well I just wanted to clean the part of the legs, and at some point I ended up putting another background
Arlecchino 004.jpg Arlecchino Fondo lowDef.jpg

The resolution of some images was too big so it wouldn't let me upload them, everything is in the drive:

The psd of the backgrounds if you want to put another background:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Well I just wanted to clean the part of the legs, and at some point I ended up putting another background
View attachment 2099498 View attachment 2099500

The resolution of some images was too big so it wouldn't let me upload them, everything is in the drive:

The psd of the backgrounds if you want to put another background:
Hey Akida, really cool edits :)

Could you please check the first google dl link? ( ) It seems the rar download isnt available anymore.

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
Hey Akida, really cool edits :)

Could you please check the first google dl link? ( ) It seems the rar download isnt available anymore.
I just saw and if it's available, I don't know what it could be, I'll upload it again

Reactions: XenoHaze

stany24

Oct 20, 2022
Hello, first time here and i wanted to upload a psd file I "created" to easily export any possible images from the base image made by Sakimichan.
But I can't attach it to the message it is too heavy.
Where can I upload it to give you the link ?

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Hello, first time here and i wanted to upload a psd file I "created" to easily export any possible images from the base image made by Sakimichan.
But I can't attach it to the message it is too heavy.
Where can I upload it to give you the link ?
You can try or . You can upload it there and then post the link here.

On an unrelated note, why does it seem like a lot of people on F95 use the term "heavy" or "weight" when describing file size? Isn't the correct term supposed to be "small" or "large"? i.e. "The file is too large."

I'm assuming it has something to do with it being a translation quirk perhaps.

Not directly attacking anyone, just curious is all.

stany24

Oct 20, 2022
That's the base image.
You can try or . You can upload it there and then post the link here.

On an unrelated note, why does it seem like a lot of people on F95 use the term "heavy" or "weight" when describing file size? Isn't the correct term supposed to be "small" or "large"? i.e. "The file is too large."

I'm assuming it has something to do with it being a translation quirk perhaps.

Not directly attacking anyone, just curious is all.
Thanks a lot for your answer.
To answer your question I'm working in IT and we use both heavy or large for files, not sure if one is better than the other.

stany24

Oct 20, 2022
The psd file still has two issues:
You can't show Aerith dress without her top sakimichan never drew the back of the dress.
You cant show the top of Tifa without her skirt the straps are on the way.
I'm no artist so I can't do it myself but if an artist wants to do it feel free to do so.

Ayashimi

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks to share its have anything with the watemarks of juri remove

Last edited:

12LOL12

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone remove the watermarks on this image? (On the bottom left corner and on the top of the dress)

Last edited:

12LOL12

Jul 30, 2018
Thank you I absolutly love it! (Also I've noticed but there is a very tiny black square in the center [on the middle her right thighs], it's so negligeable that I've forgot to mention it. And also the size of the image on rule34 was way bigger [13236x19340 thus the quality of the image was better]. But I don't know if you really want to fix those things)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote