Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
mokpt Thought I'd try asking, is it possible you can edit this Lucy so it's just her, and where her eyes look up like in the animated version of hers? I'll post a short gif to give idea of what I mean, the full animated version shows the face better with ahegao eyes.

It's totally fine if it's too difficult, I just thought I'd try asking seeing the amazing edits you've been. And I wish Sakimichan included some of the faces she did in the animation as part of the picture collection. Thanks for all the edit you've done so far for us!

Reactions: Kechuz

Atc1736

Oct 15, 2022
Nothing related here, but if anyone can edit nsfw this, pls do it. Gold ship from Zumi
Thanks very much

zzzzzy

Dec 4, 2022
Hi! Thanks a lot for all edits!! <3
Here comes a batch of requests! Can someone remove watermarks on theese I uploaded for me please?
Edit: +Faye Valentine that I missed

Also, can someone link me to a similar thread but for non-Sakimi art?

Thanks big time!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kechuz and Ayashimi

zzzzzy

Dec 4, 2022
No problem. Here are all edits of the tifa bar artwork aka ff_booty (Term 148-149) i have done till now.

In total five versions so far (with filter and without filter => 10).

If someone wants another variant of it i can also do that :)

View attachment 1350165 View attachment 1350167 View attachment 1350169 View attachment 1350172 View attachment 1350174
Hi! Thanks for your edits!!
I hace a special request! Is it possible edit the second-last version (most vanilla) but replace the black stuff covering Tifas underbutt (doesnt look good) with skin from the other versions (black panties still on)

Thanks!!

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hi! Thanks a lot for all edits!! <3
Here comes a batch of requests! Can someone remove watermarks on theese I uploaded for me please?
Edit: +Faye Valentine that I missed

Also, can someone link me to a similar thread but for non-Sakimi art?

Thanks big time!
I guess I did somethere last year approximately the half of your requests regarding removing watermaks.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I asked this once but has anyone tried to remove the watermarks from either the mavis set or the lucy paizuri set?

zzzzzy

Dec 4, 2022
Hi! I dont usually edit but I tried my best. Can someone please help me do a better job than me?
I want ver 1, but want to remove the black stuff covering Tifas thong by blending with ver 2. I tried but can get it to crop correctly. I attached what I did so far to better explain what I'm trying to do. (Dont save my ver because theres a bunch of flaws and I'm a noob)

Can anyone can help me so a better job than me so I can get a print please? >_<
Original edit by Xenohaze

Last edited:

penguinpaymoney

Jan 14, 2021
Can I ask for help to remove watermark from these three images ?

Thank you very much!

Ok, just done the edit by myself, just in case if anybody wants. But it's cropped at 1440p.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote