Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zzzzzy

Dec 4, 2022
Hi! XenoHaze
Sorry for being annoying. Searched the both this and the other Sakimichan thread and couldnt find Rosaria (Normal, not battle nun) without filter. I might be stupid like a ogre but couldnt find it. I went page to page and did a few extra rounds around the pages with Term 146 / April 2021.
I only found the nsf version with filter. If it was without filter I could do some cropping and erasing to get the version I want.

I'm trying to learn photoshp rn to do this myself. Tifa Nurse went ok, but the Rosaria one isnt going so well xO when I select-"Fill" the thorns get cut off from the result x(.

Could you upload any Rosaria without filter pls? Sorry again for being annoying >.<

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
Can someone make this nsfw version for Kiriko? Even full pack with psd doesn’t have it. I thought if it is official preview from sakimichan then supposed to be full version. C3C9F06B-DF91-4623-AD0B-78941AB3A89F.jpeg

mokpt

Jun 29, 2022
Hi! I dont usually edit but I tried my best. Can someone please help me do a better job than me?
I want ver 1, but want to remove the black stuff covering Tifas thong by blending with ver 2. I tried but can get it to crop correctly. I attached what I did so far to better explain what I'm trying to do. (Dont save my ver because theres a bunch of flaws and I'm a noob)

Can anyone can help me so a better job than me so I can get a print please? >_<
Original edit by Xenohaze
I didn't quite understand at first, i did cut it to look neater
Tifa-02.jpg

Reactions: nume

ZeroG187

Feb 11, 2018
I know this is very long time ago to to request for. But for the Mythra/Pyra Version, can you remove the clothing areas for Pyra as well?

You Don't need to remove the stockings or gloves (It's optional)

Please and thank you in advance

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayashimi

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Guys, check out first the whole thread before you request anything.

In the best case your edit request got already done by someone.

--

Reactions: ZeroG187
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote