Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Since wraith is now available could anyone remove the watermarks from from that set and do the same elizabeth's as well?

Atc1736

Oct 15, 2022
Most people I think use something called a PSD with the art work BUT I don't know if Sakimichan actually put out a PSD for the Black Cat artwork as i believe it was a custom piece she made for someone.
For what i know, it was an exclusive piece that she only showed once in a comic con, no public release, no nsfw ver, no nothing

Atc1736

Oct 15, 2022
Sheet, The only thing i could say is ask around as I'm not into doing breasts just yet but I know that a lot of modders on here are brill at creating breasts or at least have a very good understanding of how to go about creating breasts to add to pieces.

I'm sorry i couldn't help.
Its fine , i just repractice photoshoping artwork for like… 2 days

RandyMarsh

Mar 4, 2019
Guys, I wonder if you could do some edits on Cammy Doggystyle POV set from Term 176. KingLucifer made it available on the main topic.

I'll name the files and the edit:

16_cammy_backpinup_nsfw3: Add semen to the crotch of her leotard, just like picture 18, but without the dick shadow.
24_cammy_backpinup_nsfw11: Keep all the semen and add the chest harness, just like picture 18, but without the dick shadow

If possible, keep her original color scheme, but please also make Gyaru Cammy version (only the light black skin tone and silver hair is enough, no need to change the colors of her outfit) as a bonus (ONLY if possible, just the two originals are good enough).

Thank you very much.

mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
DarkMage73 idk about the other ones but the Nier set you posted isn't in the full resolution that it usually comes in. If you try to zoom in, it barely gets bigger and is unclear.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote