VN Ren'Py Completed Sakura Fox Adventure [v1.0] [Winged Cloud]

Silius

Jan 22, 2018
To be honest, I've become hesitant to purchase any of Winged Cloud's games after the release of Sakura Sadist which felt like one giant ripoff off of Cupid, which probably was the case since Sadist was release a mere three months after the former. I even canceled my Patreon pledge to them as a result. Because of this, I've made a decision that I'd only buy Sakura games that deserve my money and I'd base my decision based off my experience either by getting the game from online friends who send me the game since they love to play games solely to throw flak at the devs (Basically, they're huge internet trolls :p) or through this site. Of course, WC is the only dev I've built this kind of mindset towards since their games are so freaking dull nowadays. Of course, funnily enough, unless it's particularly memorable like say Dungeon or Fantasy, playing the game once or twice is good enough for anyone. Quite a paradox don'cha think? After playing the game, the value tends to diminish in the eyes of any average visual novel player, aka not really worth paying for.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Since no one actually seemed to pose the question:
We talking consentacles or rapeytacles here(though considering the studio I doubt the latter would be more than window dressing)?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since no one actually seemed to pose the question:
We talking consentacles or rapeytacles here(though considering the studio I doubt the latter would be more than window dressing)?
It's kinda middlegroundentacles.

Not quite consentacles but not rapeytacles.

More strugglesnuggletacles.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018

Genre definition does not compute.
Does sound like what I expected though,window dressing basicly.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018

I think you should redefine
rapeytacles are rapeytacles 'cause yes
strugglesnuggletacles are consentacles if it's not rapeytacles then it's not really a problem...
and consentacles are actually dildotacles as that how they are used

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think you should redefine
rapeytacles are rapeytacles 'cause yes
strugglesnuggletacles are consentacles if it's not rapeytacles then it's not really a problem...
and consentacles are actually dildotacles as that how they are used
So one thing we can take away from this is we have seen enough tentacles appear in adult games that we can make stuff up and still understand what people are saying.

Dildotacles it is then.

Reactions: Ares02

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
A Sakura yuri is always a nice little treat , just too bad they dont make something with a little bit of production value like Sakura Fantasy anymore. Winged Cloud is just too cheap

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: shizu_971