Collection VN Others Sakura Moonlight [Ch. 1-2] [Winged Cloud]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ZfXsSkzqOLDUTYIDGoyw2F3Tcn0iMFxZ6bwzVjD9DFZrjduB9SyBXQPSHyf8AI59.png

Overview:
The city of Tsukimine gets attacked by demons but only chosen heroes are able to see and fight them. Fight alongside Sumire to find out what is causing the trouble and how to save Tsukimine.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-12
Release Date: 2019-04-30
Developer: Winged Cloud -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 1:
- - -
Chapter 2: - - -

Sakura_Moonlight_BIl9t8j7mg.png Sakura_Moonlight_XMDYeoMFOZ.png Tr27gA3.jpg dkgYdDP.jpg Sakura_Moonlight_4i0OirP1cc.jpg HTKhrgF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Is this Huniepop but with monster girls?
Because if so, I am fucking down for this.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
STory kind of sucks. They don't explain the intricacies in the match 3 game... Also feels odd that there's zero sound effects during the match 3 game too. But it's easy enough to just win. No way to skip unread text or remove the text windows either. Feels very incomplete.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight and Bastod

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
STory kind of sucks. They don't explain the intricacies in the match 3 game... Also feels odd that there's zero sound effects during the match 3 game too. But it's easy enough to just win. No way to skip unread text or remove the text windows either. Feels very incomplete.
Yeah I didn't know chapter 1 was separate from this, maybe try that one too, which I just added to OP

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
So, the game has a fullscreen option but it's not exactly fullscreen (the top bar is still there). Is this just how it is or is it an issue only on my pc ?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Needs mind control tag. The three scenes I played were all with magically compelled people.