1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
45d971a424c05efdc992b9f9a9d618ff.gif

Overview:
Ogasawara Hiroki was once an ordinary man, but his life has now taken a distinctly unordinary turn. Quite unwittingly, he stumbled upon a well-kept secret which flipped his humdrum existence upside-down: namely, that several of Japan's most famous female celebrities are succubi.

These succubi fall for Hiroki in droves, and soon he obtains quite the harem. His gaggle of adoring succubi include the two-faced idol, Ikue Ayu; the ditzy social media star, Cosmos; the sadistic businesswoman, Marina; the elegant actress, Hifumi; the cheerful tennis player, Hazel; and the aloof succubus princess, Yue.

After narrowly escaping a lifetime of imprisonment in the succubus realm, Hiroki is ready to kick back and relax. Ayu invites him on a vacation to her private beach house in Okinawa, and Hiroki is happy to refuse. The other succubi come along for the ride, and a week of summertime fun begins.

Join Hiroki as he breaks up vicious pillow fights, teaches Cosmos how to swim, and (begrudgingly) goes jogging with Hazel, all the while deepening his bonds with his adoring harem.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-01
Release Date: 2021-03-01
Developer: Winged Cloud - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot0009.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Incest? Huh? With whom? Where? Sounds like Succubus mischief to me!

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Sakura Dungeon was cool, But I don't remember a single good game from them since then.

Reactions: Jbholtz
May 6, 2019
"Ayu invites him on a vacation to her private beach house in Okinawa, and Hiroki is happy to 'refuse'."
Either a typo or it's referencing the imprisonment in succubus realm ?

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Is any of the Sakura series worth playing? I mean I heard that most of them are horribly boring and linear. Are any of them salvageable?

Zoroastrian

Jul 15, 2017
Is any of the Sakura series worth playing? I mean I heard that most of them are horribly boring and linear. Are any of them salvageable?
Sakura Dungeon is the closest to an actual "game" they have with it's unlocks and secrets and is reminiscent of the Lightning Warrior Raidy series and, like that series, is largely lesbian focused so if you're not into girl-on-girl unfortunately you probably wouldn't enjoy it.

Evilbane

Sep 8, 2017
They are all really and I mean Really linear... but the art is pretty good I would just pull it out and get ready for a good time with 1 playthough.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Sakura Dungeon has quite a content with actual game mechanics and cgs are top notch,downsides are there aren't many choices to be made and most of the characters are plot device for sex scenes.But if you are looking for girl on girl action with forgettable but witty story,then this might be for you.

Some of Devs earlier games also could be considered good (Like Sakura Swimclub,Sakura Spirit).But dont even bother to download anything that was released after Sakura Dungeon.Devs of this series remind me Telltale games,they found a working formula and they are trying to milk the cashcow dry.
Sakura Dungeon is how I discovered Winged Cloud. I liked it well enough.
Then I tried a few others, expecting that to evolve ... it didn't.

Pretty much all the rest are plain old VN's. Which by itself isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's a game type that exists. But most, if not all of them, are just rather short, not offering anywhere near what Dungeon offered.
Then it turned out that many were not only short, but simply incomplete, without any 'sequels' in sight. At least, from the very few I played back then. Obviously there are a few at the moment that've gotten sequels, but still.

Oh, and it doesn't help that most of these VN are pretty much censored via direction either.

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
I imagine Dungeon involved a lot of extra work compared to your average Sakura visual novel. Being twice as expensive as other Sakura games I can't imagine it sold a lot compared to their horde of short samey VNs, so I'm guessing they simply decided it's more profitable to simply release a bite-sized VN every couple of months.

Reactions: EHall
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes