VN Ren'Py Completed Sakura Succubus 7 [Final] [Winged Cloud]

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
Cover.jpg

Overview:
After charming the sweet-natured Astorian princess, Stephania, and her maid, the serious, no-nonsense Elizabeth, Hiroki takes the pair of them on a tour of Tokyo alongside Cosmos, the cheerful e-girl, and Ayu, the grumpy idol.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-08
Release Date: 2023-03-06
Developer: Winged Cloud - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Chinese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SakuraSuccubus7-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I think I stopped playing/reading their work because, even if the girls are not bad, the plot never caught my full interest... a bit for the monotony and a bit for the lack of the originality.
Sakura Clicker was the worst :LOL:.
I don't know if they have improved since then.

DrunkLabrador

Feb 6, 2023
I think I stopped playing/reading their work because, even if the girls are not bad, the plot never caught my full interest... a bit for the monotony and a bit for the lack of the originality.
Sakura Clicker was the worst :LOL:.
I don't know if they have improved since then.
spoiler: they didn't
if sakura clicker was their worst game then they took it as a challenge because winged cloud has been down to the hill since 2015 which is a tragedy considering their very first game came only a year before in 2014 i kinda feel sorry for the artists because they have talent while the writer don't and the administrator of the company doesn't seem interested in what happens to the games or to the developments. I played this game in particular because in the trailer they shown a girl with a design similar to a gothic lolita and man i love them but this game is terrible i also have played the rest of the sakura succubus series and i regret it deeply

oh by the way i have nothing against the uploader who shared this game my anger is only focused on the company and the games instead after all the site and the people in this page rely in the uploaders so don't minsunderstand my words please

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Wow last time I checked their last version was Sakura Succubus 3. Wouldn't be surprised if they have more sequels than the land before time.

Reactions: Zastinx

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
What the hell?
7?
7 parts of this, but no sequels for Fantasy, Spirit, or Dungeon?
Winged Cloud a bunch of clowns for real.
Probably the reason I dropped playing anything from them years ago, but hey, if you guys enjoy it, more power to you.

Reactions: N3koGuy

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
My guess is games like Sakura Dungeon and Sakura Fantasy that actually looked like they had some effort put into them don't actually sell any better than the all the other garbage they put out, so they figured there's no point in doing them. Just commission an artist for half a dozen pics, write a bit of barely fitting nonsense and make the sprites move around on ren'py. Easy ten bucks.

Save yourself the trouble and just search for "winged cloud" on exhentai.

Fun fact: some of these... "games" are actually out on console. I legit lol'd when I saw that.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
I actually like the "Sakura Succubus" series, they are all pretty lighthearted, maybe a little vanilla, but I don't really see how they are low-quality or whatever. The scenes are also not that bad, IMO.
I could not play girls-only games like Sakura Dungeon and Sakura Fantasy, so I guess it's personal preference.

DrunkLabrador

Feb 6, 2023
My guess is games like Sakura Dungeon and Sakura Fantasy that actually looked like they had some effort put into them don't actually sell any better than the all the other garbage they put out, so they figured there's no point in doing them. Just commission an artist for half a dozen pics, write a bit of barely fitting nonsense and make the sprites move around on ren'py. Easy ten bucks.

Save yourself the trouble and just search for "winged cloud" on exhentai.

Fun fact: some of these... "games" are actually out on console. I legit lol'd when I saw that.
i like hunting prophies in playstation and i can tell you the winged cloud games are not well seen in the community of tropy hunters because the trophies are easy to get so some of the people buy their games not for the art or the history but to artificially scalate and get free trophies tho free is not literally since the games worth money lol