EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0299-1.png

Overview:
Soon after after graduating to grade two of high school, Shinji Fukigami saw a spirit. He had seen her before, but didn't know her name, and of course hadn't talked with her before. She was a student in his class. Why had she died? What happened? Even if she couldn't speak in words, she could show him what happened. The thing that laid it's hands on her was a monster in the skin of a human, a "bodach."

From the beginning of that incident, the town that Shinji lived in, "Sakura no Mori," was the stage of repeated incidents. The only ones who could stop this tragedy were themselves. Shinji and his friends got entangled with the supernatural. The stage of the battle was in dreams. In that deep place, the monsters lurked there inside humans. To protect their town. To protect the people they love. Sakura no Mori Dreamers went forth to battle the unknown.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-09
Release Date: 2020-04-09
Developer/Publisher: MOONSTONE |
Censorship: No
Version: v1.0
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Title: Sakura no Mori † Dreamers
Original Title: サクラノモリ†ドリーマーズ
Aliases: 樱之杜†静梦者
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Non-Installer: - - - - - TORRENT
Installer: - - - - - TORRENT

2021.png 2243.png 4502.png 4562.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Installer Torrent
- - - - -

Non-Installer Torrent
- - - - -

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This should be a good read just by looking at the protagonist and his personality tags. Hopefully he doesnt turn out as disappointing as the one from Princess Evangile. Thanks for sharing.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Dark plot with a nice drawing style. I dig it. Too bad it look like is one of these game that give no more than a couple of sex scenes for every heroine. But if the story is interesting i can live with that.

drebin

May 1, 2017
How much gore is there in this game?
Some extremely dark, blurred and out of focus images. About three actual scenes that I would constitute as gore, mostly in bad ends. Also some monsters might count.
It is kind of a horror game so if unsettling or grotesque things also count, there is plenty.
If you wish to read something darker and you have the stomach for it, I would reccomend you give it a go.

vader00x

Apr 15, 2018
Some extremely dark, blurred and out of focus images. About three actual scenes that I would constitute as gore, mostly in bad ends. Also some monsters might count.
It is kind of a horror game so if unsettling or grotesque things also count, there is plenty.
If you wish to read something darker and you have the stomach for it, I would reccomend you give it a go.
Thanks mate

Reactions: drebin

mpg13

Jan 8, 2018
I've played the prologue, just getting to the main story. Some stupid translation and grammar mistakes along with (I believe) a few missed lines. The game is looking good otherwise.
Here's a walkthrough I found in Chinese.

Reactions: oof tuff
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes