Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
"are on computer" means not really a scene in the story? And "with marin and sakura" means it's a 3some/4some? I didn't play the game yet. Just asking before I may try it...
Yes, scenes with Rin are made like a blog, so they are not particular part of story. Game has 3 blogs: Marin's, Sakura's (short one) and Rin's (but honestly this blog has scenes with Rin and Saber - ). Blogs aren't connected with each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
Yes, scenes with Rin are made like a blog, so they are not particular part of story. Game has 3 blogs: Marin's, Sakura's (short one) and Rin's (but honestly this blog has scenes with Rin and Saber - ). Blogs aren't connected with each other.
Ok. Thank you!

Reactions: Dant3lion

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Is there an english translation for this game?
I translated it but don't remember where I put it here on the forum, maybe in a reply in another fujino's game, but it's almost unplayable and there are like 5 small scenes, and 3 or 4 longer ones. if you are on pc use mtool, now is updated to play on the phone to

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
I translated it but don't remember where I put it here on the forum, maybe in a reply in another fujino's game, but it's almost unplayable and there are like 5 small scenes, and 3 or 4 longer ones. if you are on pc use mtool, now is updated to play on the phone to
What do you mean by almost unplayable? Does it contain a lot of bugs? Or frequent crashed?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
What do you mean by almost unplayable? Does it contain a lot of bugs? Or frequent crashed?
mostly bugs, it crashed one time, but there is no story or anything like that, just go around the like a tabletop game, throwing dices, and get some scenes here and there

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
mostly bugs, it crashed one time, but there is no story or anything like that, just go around the like a tabletop game, throwing dices, and get some scenes here and there
How many scene are there? And is there a recollection room?
Oh about the eng translation, i searched it and found nothing

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes