Others サキュバスアカデミア (Succubus Academia) (SQDT)

Nov 27, 2019
If the sound effect were sexy like smashing each other skins sound, cumming inside sound it will 100% perfect.
I think i can add and change the sound effect it by self from other games like SC cowgirl 1 2 3 sound effect etc. For 100% perfect fapping videos
Now the sound effect in this game is diffecrent and sounds sweet.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
it's sad that they won't work on their next game until the "Steam (English) version" is done:cry:
they could just leave the translation to the ulmf guys and start working on their next game..

Reactions: vesago_x

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
One question: Is the mega link working correctly? Its just that I keep getting a "temporary error, retrying". Other sites state that you need a "mega plug in" which I have, but it still dishes out errors. If anyone has an answer to this, I´d really appreciate the help.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
One question: Is the mega link working correctly? Its just that I keep getting a "temporary error, retrying". Other sites state that you need a "mega plug in" which I have, but it still dishes out errors. If anyone has an answer to this, I´d really appreciate the help.
they add 2 "mods" so i re-uploaded the game, try the new link in the op

Reactions: AHSDD

asdfsfsdfasdf

Aug 19, 2020
they add 2 "mods" so i re-uploaded the game, try the new link in the op
Thanks for uploading the new version. The new version is called 1.2.0, op still says 1.1.4.
Also to get the mods you have to download them from their ci-en page and copy them to the mods folder ;).

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
I unlocked the gallery now, but when I replay the first succubus battle, she doesn´t change her costume like she did in the real fight. Does anyone know how to fix this ?

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
I unlocked the gallery now, but when I replay the first succubus battle, she doesn´t change her costume like she did in the real fight. Does anyone know how to fix this ?
u need to buy the hazy mirror on the guy when u restart the clock and change your character for their prefarable partner and replay the sex scene.

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
u need to buy the hazy mirror on the guy when u restart the clock and change your character for their prefarable partner and replay the sex scene.
Thanks, good to know. This brings up a fallow up question though, how do I know which character they prefer ? I mean, for the first succubus it is pretty obvious, but now I have several parts where I can go.

Edit: Ok, I figured it out by using the save from the OP. So for everyone wondering about how to see the true form of a succubi in the gallery: Their prefered victim is ordered like this: the top choice in the mirror is the upper most left succubus and then it goes from left to right.

Last edited:

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks, good to know. This brings up a fallow up question though, how do I know which character they prefer ? I mean, for the first succubus it is pretty obvious, but now I have several parts where I can go.
hmm i'll indicate the boy and their partner

1st boy - ayumu

track and field boy - mayu

swimming club boy - swimming club girl

occult boy ( use investigate on 2nd battle )- occult girl

deliquent boy ( can be found once u obtain fuel to the motorcycle blocking a way ) - student council girl

drama club guy ( can be found in the first area before battle ayumu need crystal ax to destroy the glass door or window - mnemosyne (goddess)

computer geek ( can be found in the canyon where there is 3 cones need to use the sprint skill then jump - deliquent girl

the old guy ( guy in the girls locker before u enter the swimming girl area when u let him go ) - nurse

before u choose the next guy there club will be indicated.

spoiler : once u finish the game it will play again from the beginning it will end after the true ending and will lock u to the basement.

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
forgot to mention nurse scene will unlocked if u talk to her when your ejaculation gauge is almost full.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Here's the latest version I could find, hope this helps and stay safe internet stranger.

Till next time.
could you post the translation file here? admins there are cancer and ban/reject account registrations

Edit: found it myself

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Good game indeed.
Though the most appealing part is the soundtrack indeed.
Since I don't see any walkthrough to find 5 Notorious Bosses, gonna add it to complete the thread.

1st Area : Push a Barrel on a "Teaset plate" and pull the lever to explode it.
2nd Area : Jump through the board to land on "Yellow Button"
3rd Area : Use "Clorifine" on the pool before the boss Area.
4th Area : Use/Inherit the Deliquent's skill to destroy the 2nd Glass Door.
5th Area : Attack the "Flame Spirit" near the unlited candle (one of 4 square near it)

Though I should had enjoy the Save file, but alas I found this thread after I beat the game (2 week)...

Reactions: lucione666

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Good game indeed.
Though the most appealing part is the soundtrack indeed.
Since I don't see any walkthrough to find 5 Notorious Bosses, gonna add it to complete the thread.

1st Area : Push a Barrel on a "Teaset plate" and pull the lever to explode it.
2nd Area : Jump through the board to land on "Yellow Button"
3rd Area : Use "Clorifine" on the pool before the boss Area.
4th Area : Use/Inherit the Deliquent's skill to destroy the 2nd Glass Door.
5th Area : Attack the "Flame Spirit" near the unlited candle (one of 4 square near it)

Though I should had enjoy the Save file, but alas I found this thread after I beat the game (2 week)...
I'll add the guide as well, also should note that when you do a NG+, any fully upgraded rings will go down to their base stats, so have something handy or do the true end in one go. It should be fixed with the official English Release

also here's a text version of that same guide. Of course watch out for spoilers, but it should help you out. I also added a bit to that guide in case you don't want to figure it out or get stuck.(Below the dotted line)

Hope this helps and stay safe!

Till next time.

Last edited: