Others サキュバスアカデミア (Succubus Academia) (SQDT)

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
I just finished the True Ending. Truly great game. I must say I really enjoyed it, especially the soundtrack, which was just amazing. Animations were probably a little lacking and it does not help that you cannot choose the Love (pink) stance, not even in the basement, but these are minor issues, I would say.

Was anyone able to get the "Fill all the names in the character index" trophy? I did not and I also downloaded a couple of saves from here, it seems no one has that... Perhaps you need to guess your own name differently to unlock a new page in the index?

vesago_x

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game, anywhere? I am trying to get the True End on my first playthrough, and the only thing giving me trouble so far are the Notorious Bosses. It took me 5 tries to beat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and I have tried to beat
about 10 times now, with barely any success. I'm on the stage with the mirrors.

Other than that, I am highly enjoying this game, and its GODLY soundtrack.

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game, anywhere? I am trying to get the True End on my first playthrough,
Define "first playthrough". Spoiler:

On the other hand, if you are just trying to beat the five Notorious Succubi for the first time (the foreplay scene), I'd suggest you to enhance your build. For example, I saw a dramatic improvement when I switched to the Warped Watch as accessory. Try to play with the accessories/keys you have to maximize your stats.

Reactions: vesago_x
Sep 11, 2020
I'm a bit confused about the "protagonist" in this game. Your first character has to die? I tried my best not to, but the track girl was an instant game-over. The swimming girl fight didn't look promising either.

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
I'm a bit confused about the "protagonist" in this game. Your first character has to die? I tried my best not to, but the track girl was an instant game-over. The swimming girl fight didn't look promising either.
Ah no All your character has to die but also need to satisfy all the succubus ( give them there preferred partner)
if u want to know the reason get the true ending.

Sep 11, 2020
Ah no All your character has to die but also need to satisfy all the succubus ( give them there preferred partner)
if u want to know the reason get the true ending.
So this game has multiple protagonists then, right?
While I love femdom games, I can't get immersed because I'm not multiple people.
Have to give this game a pass.

• Angry
Reactions: decker2

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
What a great thread. Just wanted to shout out a 'Thank you!' to everyone who contributed; by discovering this thread when looking up this game for the first time, was able to snag a walkthrough, a working game link, an english translation patch, and a working full save (just in case). Everything downloaded and implemented (confirmed working) within 15 minutes. You guys are the real MVP's.

flamenado111

May 13, 2018
Wait so can someone explain to me what the MOD is for? Is it just like adding other characters that people make into the game? I've played through 1.0.0 and I want to know if there is anything I haven't seen from 1.0.0 to 1.2.0 and if I should download 1.2.0 and check it out (also would my 1.0.0 save work for 1.2.0 and if not where can I find a 1.2.0 save file). Cheers!

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
So this game has multiple protagonists then, right?
While I love femdom games, I can't get immersed because I'm not multiple people.
Have to give this game a pass.
Depending on how you view things, everyone is actually a single 'ancestor' MC, although this is really hard to explain. It's honestly worthwhile to play though. It's not like the MCs are really distinct characters to begin with anyway, apart from maybe like 3 of them and even then not by too much.

Reactions: decker2

Bargeld

Nov 9, 2019
Should be able to get a direct download link from here, don't know anywhere else you can get it sorry;

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.
Some of the supposed links instead say "DO NOT REFUSE A MESSAGE!" instead, what's up with that?

And as for the actual game, I can't believe I missed a gallery entry in my own run.