Others サキュバスアカデミア (Succubus Academia) (SQDT)

Reda~

Sep 24, 2019
I'll add the guide as well, also should note that when you do a NG+, any fully upgraded rings will go down to their base stats, so have something handy or do the true end in one go. It should be fixed with the official English Release

also here's a text version of that same guide. Of course watch out for spoilers, but it should help you out. I also added a bit to that guide in case you don't want to figure it out or get stuck.(Below the dotted line)

Hope this helps and stay safe!

Till next time.
I don't get this part:

Secret scene. For that, you need the lost grimoire. You get that by unlocking one full path on the ability map. Once you unlocked the last ability, there is an item you can pick up. Take it and go to the basement.
What is the ability map, and where should I pick up the lst grimoire?

Reda~

Sep 24, 2019
Thanks a lot, but I do not remember this location.
UPDATE: I totally missed counseling room. Now I understand why I felt like playing hardcore game with cruelest handicap.

NeXaSBR

Aug 8, 2021
Can anyone give another link to download this game? because this one from mega is bad here to download.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

vatarn

Oct 20, 2018
I'll add the guide as well, also should note that when you do a NG+, any fully upgraded rings will go down to their base stats, so have something handy or do the true end in one go. It should be fixed with the official English Release

also here's a text version of that same guide. Of course watch out for spoilers, but it should help you out. I also added a bit to that guide in case you don't want to figure it out or get stuck.(Below the dotted line)

Hope this helps and stay safe!

Till next time.
was looking for this but ulmf was down. you even attached a txt file. you're a 200 IQ god. thanks!

Reactions: Crazycarzom

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
the link for the full game is down btw... if u want to reupload it would be good ;)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
someone reported my files and now mega has blocked my account...
the report was on:
24 September 2021
someone here is reporting my uploads:cautious:
wow that's not nice at all... and obviusly when i noticed it could be played.
Well if u can upload again or someone else i'll be happy to try it

Reactions: Spetzghast

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
anyone have the save for the english patched version
Here's a full save for Unofficial Patch 1.0, I turned off a switch so you can access certain features that get broken in the gallery (should be fixed in the official release), go to the clock if you wish to start a NG+, Special scenes can be accessed in the rooms to the sides.

Edit: Save now has the pigpen key, the perversion key and a key that offers max stats in everything but luck (has a typo and no icon). I didn't notice that and the save was edited to include them.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Well if u can upload again or someone else i'll be happy to try it
i'm thinking about it, still need to find a host without dmca reporting funktion...
until then you guys can get it there;)

Reactions: vesago_x

kevinbui1212

Jul 13, 2017
Here's a full save for Unofficial Patch 1.0, I turned off a switch so you can access certain features that get broken in the gallery (should be fixed in the official release), go to the clock if you wish to start a NG+, Special scenes can be accessed in the rooms to the sides.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

thanks! just a question but where can I find the
Pig farm key (Triggers Boredom on any succubus)

i dont see the key for it or know what the key is if they changed the name, or the save doesn't have it because I dont see it.

thanks

Stay safe and good night/day! xd

Reactions: Crazycarzom

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
i'm thinking about it, still need to find a host without dmca reporting funktion...
until then you guys can get it there;)
thanks a lot... i'll try to download it for sure even if is really slow

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
thanks! just a question but where can I find the
Pig farm key (Triggers Boredom on any succubus)

i dont see the key for it or know what the key is if they changed the name, or the save doesn't have it because I dont see it.

thanks

Stay safe and good night/day! xd
Save has now been edited to include that key along with two more, hope you enjoy and stay safe!

Till next time.