VN Ren'Py Completed Salome's Kiss [v1.0] [ebi-hime]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I have played Nurse love addiction the game depends a lot on the decisions you make the endings can be quite dark and depressive, or very romantic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Princess Knights of Kyoto, is as you say, is an action story with yuri characters good ending, but the character development is not very good in fact the characters never seemed interesting to me, is something I would recommend to read if you want to read a yuri that contains action or if you have no more yuri to read, the game has a direct sequel but I have not played that one.

what I said about hermione was a fanfic not a game, Wands & Witches is not a game that I like very much but I play it as there are not many games that allow me to have a lesbian relationship with hermione so I take what I can, I didn't know that moster game but damn, definitely not interested thanks for the warning.

yes the ww has always seemed weird to me, but I guess it's a way to artificially lengthen the game without that many of their games could last 1 or 2 hours, for me the worst was loren I tried to play it but what a bad and boring combat I remember that even random encounters had, and it was not worth going through that to continue with a mediocre story so I did not finish it.

if you want to continue talking about any of this I recommend to do it in the lesbian games thread, because all those games are there and here we are already going out of the topic.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
if you want to continue talking about any of this I recommend to do it in the lesbian games thread, because all those games are there and here we are already going out of the topic.
Which thread exactly is that? I assume it's not the list of lesbian VN games, is it?

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
hello I would like to know how to activate the shift+c ? because in this game I can't do it
I only need it for the vntranslator
Thanks in advance

Pttmmt

May 30, 2022
I was loving it until the very ending, then it was all just wasted time.
It just seems such a cheap ending. And you just know that she did actually kill her little brother, fkn psycho that she is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was loving it until the very ending, then it was all just wasted time.
It just seems such a cheap ending. And you just know that she did actually kill her little brother, fkn psycho that she is.
That's the point.

She set the MC up to take the fall. She had everything planned.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
such a cheap ending
And what it should be? Happy-fluffy Jenny and Letty riding into sunset holding hands? This is way cheaper.
SK ending was really good i think. Not every story should end with pink sugar gurgling.

Reactions: jufot

Pttmmt

May 30, 2022
And what it should be? Happy-fluffy Jenny and Letty riding into sunset holding hands? This is way cheaper.
SK ending was really good i think. Not every story should end with pink sugar gurgling.
I admit that I don't know what a good ending would be to this story, and while a "happily ever after" isn't the solution, I'd have preferred that to what we got.

Reactions: MonkeyFunk

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
This was a very well done visual novel, however I hate the ending, had I known it had an ending as sad as this I wouldn't have bothered with it.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes