• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Salome's Kiss [v1.0] [ebi-hime]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ban.jpg

Overview:
Letitia Reed is an unremarkable woman in many aspects. Meek and mild, she prefers to keep her head down, and fears drawing undue attention to herself. As a governess to the wealthy Mortimer family, Letitia devotes her humdrum days in London to the schooling of her pupil, Clara, to better mould her into the image of an ideal lady.
Lurking beneath Letitia’s placid mannerisms, however, lay desires so intense they begin to unnerve her. As Clara matures, Letitia finds her feelings towards her maturing too – until, in the end, she can no longer bear it.
Driven to distraction by Clara’s sensuous brown eyes and her sweet, seraphic laughter, Letitia soon begins to question her sanity. Fearful that, eventually, something within her might snap, and she will do something she regrets, Letitia is bidden to leave her former place of employment, and to seek out work elsewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-28
Release Date: 2022-04-26
Developer: ebi-hime -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 (Adult)
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bNjIJN.jpg DzhSEE.jpg JpAnJE.jpg nn_fqj.jpg orBqEI.jpg emDa9T.png mP2NqI.png VDFe5j.png w6tWuL.png Yz7J82.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It has a , if it isn't installed here there's a (GDrive) link on the . The description says three uncensored lesbian sex scenes.

Edit - Check and the download is labelled as patched, and although I got beaten to it here's...

Last edited:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm bored so i double checked and it has the adult patch from the author's itch.io page. It's only 9 high res images with 3 gallery images. Here's an example (I shrunk it to 1080P for space)

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I hope to see more and more VN's with this type of art.

It's not my favourite but sometimes a change like this can be pretty nice especially when the art is stunning!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm split on this, the art is quite gorgeous & the story, at a baseline, seems to be actually kinda based, as it presents a pretty realistic dilemma, but it also seems like something that should not be a kinetic novel but one with decisions to make for the player. But maybe that is just me not enjoying needlessly depressing drama & protagonists that constantly scar themselves mentally (though I won't deny the protagonist of this might have some serious issues).

Reactions: hr17 and Lunarius

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm split on this, the art is quite gorgeous & the story, at a baseline, seems to be actually kinda based, as it presents a pretty realistic dilemma, but it also seems like something that should not be a kinetic novel but one with decisions to make for the player. But maybe that is just me not enjoying needlessly depressing drama & protagonists that constantly scar themselves mentally (though I won't deny the protagonist of this might have some serious issues).
The thing about choices is that it's really hard to do well. I really hate "fake" choices, but "real choices" means like doing 2x the amount of work per choice and it quickly spirals out of control. And once you start doing choices people will start thinking things like, too few choices, and that can impact enjoyment. A no-nonsense kinetic is okay for authors who just want to get this story out and move onto the next.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The thing about choices is that it's really hard to do well. I really hate "fake" choices, but "real choices" means like doing 2x the amount of work per choice and it quickly spirals out of control. And once you start doing choices people will start thinking things like, too few choices, and that can impact enjoyment. A no-nonsense kinetic is okay for authors who just want to get this story out and move onto the next.
I can't argue against that at all, if you happen to play the game (and know how to use the spoiler function which I am too stoopid to utilize correctly) I would really appreciate if you'd take the time to tell me how much depression there is and if there is a good, romantic, ending with Genevieve. I'd rather be spoiled but have a sweet story to read. I'm just hesitant cause in my experience especially lesbian VNs tend to be really dark and sad.

Oct 2, 2018
I can't argue against that at all, if you happen to play the game (and know how to use the spoiler function which I am too stoopid to utilize correctly) I would really appreciate if you'd take the time to tell me how much depression there is and if there is a good, romantic, ending with Genevieve. I'd rather be spoiled but have a sweet story to read. I'm just hesitant cause in my experience especially lesbian VNs tend to be really dark and sad.
No there is no happy ending

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

"Arthur" my ass, that's clearly Alucard after a haircut.
No there is no happy ending
I'm pretty sure she hates doing happy endings.

All her games tend to range from bitter sweet to just bitter.

I've yet to see a happy ending.

Meryl

Dec 17, 2019
Thank you, you saved me some time & also a lot of unpleasant feelings.

I really don't know why lesbian VNs are always so needlessly dark but it's obviously the respective authors' choice.
While I haven't read this VN yet and I may be missing some context, I do know that for a lot of us, there is no such thing as a happy ending. Perhaps that is the author's angle. That's my guess, anyway.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes