Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
main_menu.png

Overview:
Roo Cherriwati has it all planned out...

She hopes to start anew in another city, earn a lot money and surround herself with long-lasting friends. Who knows? Among those unfamiliar faces could be a woman she will fall in love with.

Alright. So she didn’t plan to be late on her first day, nor did she plan to plummet down a building into the arms of a tall and enigmatic stranger. And what if her job isn’t what she signed up for either? She definitely shouldn't cross her boss but her curiosity is piqued: This building full of history doesn’t have anything hidden in its darkest depths, surely?

Perhaps, she hasn’t got it all planned out. Not in the slightest.

A visual slice-of-life romance about building trust, settling differences and a Nymph protagonist pining for muscular women.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-03
Release Date: 2019-11-03
Developer/Publisher: BitterBerries
Censorship: No
Version: v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: TORRENT - - - -

cg_bath.png cg_bossbed.png cg_dirrbath.png

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Here is a fix. I just noticed some steam variables I missed and could cause the game to crash. Just extract in the game root and overwrite when asked.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
So if anyone else was confused by the three choices when starting the game, looks like the top two lock you into the choices focused on that character and the bottom choice lets you make all your own choices (from what I've seen so far).

But maybe that didn't confuse anyone else. Oh well.

Reactions: RustedProphet
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote