VN Ren'Py Completed Salting the Earth [v1.0] [BitterBerries]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think a few people do.

Mainly due to the fact that your first post was quite possibly the dumbest thing anyone has ever witnessed.

It's an achievement thought so ... congratulations.
Hold up your horses, before the award ceremony, we should check those peeps complaining about Nikki's ending.... they deserve it as much.
YOU got a problem with me?
You come into the thread of a game tagged as female protagonist, the overview state that the heroine is looking for love with a woman, previews show some sapphic action and you have the audacity to say it would be better with a Male protagonist And we're the ones with problems.mine isn't an attack on you just a calm and polite explanation why people react to your post with disbelief and facepalms....

Shining Wolf

Oct 21, 2017
Oh excuse for have post a comment that was just a 'what if' scenario. i didn't mean anything bad by it. And they say we are the ones with the problems. If it help here is and honest review.

I really liked it. it had a vibe that echoed mysteries. The character were cool in lay back sort of way. the. The part that can't made me sad was the choice either to kill of spare the monster. In war bloodlust can infect many a warrior (40K Khorne Beserkers). But if one denied the chance for a new life just because they "effectively" won the war is a thing that would be on my mind if i join the military in the future.

Other than that the story is great. I would replay it to unlock more scenes and choices.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Yay, Ava is aware of this, I don't have to ping them now. Awesome. Yeah, I second your opinion Ava, I very much approve.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahchi

Vargravn

Nov 17, 2021
This game was great. I enjoyed it for the characters. The main gal Roo is annoying and cookie-cutter AF. The orc with the cat was an intresting character and it sad i couldnt sleep with give she has nightmares. Eyepatch is clueless and the beast was warm and loving when you tried to fix her. I going have talk with the artist about a project of mine. Wish me luck. ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote