VN Ren'Py Completed Salting the Earth [v1.0] [BitterBerries]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I have a hard time believe there is no sexual content, is that true? Good art anyways...so I'll give it a read.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a hard time believe there is no sexual content, is that true? Good art anyways...so I'll give it a read.
There is nudity and some of the sex is described in text but there is no sex shown in pictures on the 2 routes i've played.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Me, already finding fit/muscular women highly attractive, sees Dirrong.

*Fetish Unlocked*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and remember kids if you like the game buy it on steam.
Not often I do but I did here.

As a lesbian with a muscle girl fetish it's very rare, so very rare, that I see a VN with a lesbian that also has muscle girls in it.

Then there is this that gives me a collection of muscular gals to chase after as well as having a really good story it was worth buying to show a bit of support and hopefully show there is a market to have more content and or more games set in this universe or with a similar theme.

Personally i'd like to see more of this setting. The story behind everything is quite interesting.

Vrolin

Oct 23, 2017
I might just be oblivious but how do you deactivate 'safe' mode? When it gets to cgs like Roo in the shower I see a cropped version not the one pictured in the preview.

Trilands

Jun 30, 2018
I was going to mention that she does looks more like a satyr. Nymph were pretty much women like in the greek pantheon.
nymphs are tricky because there is different types she lacks hove's and has a strange claw like replacement. so forest nymph?

ITCrowd

Jun 16, 2018
I might just be oblivious but how do you deactivate 'safe' mode? When it gets to cgs like Roo in the shower I see a cropped version not the one pictured in the preview.
Go to the 'Game' folder and open 'script' file (can be opened with notepad). The top line should be:
"init -3 python:
persistent.patch_installed = False"
Change to True.
If the gallery images stay in safe mode, then go to options and toggle the patch off and back on.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote