Collection GIF Video SaltyIceCream collection [2020-10-10] [SaltyIceCream]

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Would anyone be willing to reupload the full archive? Links in OP seem to be dead. Thanks in advance!

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for sharing what you have. Where did you get these files from? I think I found some more of their stuff on kemono party if you still need to complete your archive.

If anyone else has additional files (or a complete collection) to share, it'd be much appreciated! Unfortunately it'll take some time to cross reference between what is missing and already in the file Zubick shared since his file names are scrambled.

Reactions: rf96

Zubick

Apr 25, 2020
Thanks for sharing what you have. Where did you get these files from? I think I found some more of their stuff on kemono party if you still need to complete your archive.

If anyone else has additional files (or a complete collection) to share, it'd be much appreciated! Unfortunately it'll take some time to cross reference between what is missing and already in the file Zubick shared since his file names are scrambled.
I have this files a long time in my archive, and I don’t remember where I take them, you can compare your files with mine and share full puck same way here

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
I have this files a long time in my archive, and I don’t remember where I take them, you can compare your files with mine and share full puck same way here
I'm new to this thread, so I had nothing prior to your upload here. The anonfiles link in the OP is still up, but I keep getting this error:
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

I'll have to try downloading from that link later before I can possibly share a mirror link. I'm also scanning through other sites like kemono party and r34xxx.

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, I was able to get the files. Here is a torrent!
Niceee. I was able to grab them too. Looks like it has a little bit of everything, but I still need to sort through the other files I've scanned from other sites. I wanna organize them into folders before I upload anything.

SinisterTouches

Jan 18, 2022
View attachment 852698

Overview:
SaltyIceCream was a 2D artist who made short (and one long) animations of characters from various games, such as Street Fighter, NieR, Metroid...
Updated: 2020-10-10
Artist: SaltyIceCream
Censorship: None
Language: English
Length: 48 gifs, 43 animations (12:23)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download: - - MEGA -
Thanks 69Hippios

View attachment 852693 View attachment 852694 View attachment 852695 View attachment 852696 View attachment 852697
Downloads no longer work. Does anyone still have the files?

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Downloads no longer work. Does anyone still have the files?
Use the anonfile link in OP or the torrent link from fyetis above me.

For everyone else, I've been spread thin with too many other spicy sauces, so I haven't been able to make progress compiling for this collection. Hopefully I can get it done soon.

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I uploaded the OP [nothing new in it] to MEGA, for easier downloading:

rf96 Please update the OP. Thank you.